• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Re: Skys Live Game Schedule???

For those of you travelling to Swansea by train on 30th March, you might want to check out the National Rail website as journey times will be extended due to major engineering works at Reading.

It is worded slightly confusingly but I guess that Superhudd was referring to Spurs when he mentioned the club with a 40,000 waiting list?

West Ham said they had a huge waiting list for season tickets to match ours when we were going head to head for the Olympic Stadium.

Looking more into it Karen Brady said 17,000 on the west ham waiting list! 40,000 is Tottenham.

Such a huge list and they cannot fill the stadium with fans paying top whack for as mentioned, their Cup Final. haha

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-west-ham-olympic-stadium-plans-2192250.html

Brady denied West Ham, whose average attendance in the Premier League this season is 33,302, will struggle to fill a 60,000 capacity stadium.
"We are currently limited by our size and that's why the gates are the size they are," she said.
"One of the criticisms levelled at Premier League football is that it's unaffordable for people to watch."
That's why our proposal includes tickets for schools so that all children can experience the Olympic Stadium, whether it's athletics or football being put on.
"Spurs have a 34,000 season ticket waiting list but we have 17,000 people on the waiting list at West Ham, so it's disrespectful to say we won't be able to fill it.
"We will fill it, but by being true to the legacy."

Last edited:
West Ham said they had a huge waiting list for season tickets to match ours when we were going head to head for the Olympic Stadium.

Looking more into it Karen Brady said 17,000 on the west ham waiting list! 40,000 is Tottenham.

Such a huge list and they cannot fill the stadium with fans paying top whack for as mentioned, their Cup Final. haha

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-west-ham-olympic-stadium-plans-2192250.html

Brady denied West Ham, whose average attendance in the Premier League this season is 33,302, will struggle to fill a 60,000 capacity stadium.
"We are currently limited by our size and that's why the gates are the size they are," she said.
"One of the criticisms levelled at Premier League football is that it's unaffordable for people to watch."
That's why our proposal includes tickets for schools so that all children can experience the Olympic Stadium, whether it's athletics or football being put on.
"Spurs have a 34,000 season ticket waiting list but we have 17,000 people on the waiting list at West Ham, so it's disrespectful to say we won't be able to fill it.
"We will fill it, but by being true to the legacy."

I dont believe her, guy at work got a ST at West Ham this year for the 1st time, he was on no waiting list, just rang up and got one, I think she is confusing members and ST waiting list

I dont believe her, guy at work got a ST at West Ham this year for the 1st time, he was on no waiting list, just rang up and got one, I think she is confusing members and ST waiting list

My brother is a season ticket holder at Wham. He didn't renew when they were relegated (due to work commitments), but was got one last April/May as it guaranteed a ticket for the play off final.

They have no waiting list for season tickets.

Everyone knows they don't have a list. I just like reminding everyone that she lied. :)

Re: Skys Live Game Schedule???

For those of you travelling to Swansea by train on 30th March, you might want to check out the National Rail website as journey times will be extended due to major engineering works at Reading.

a couple of weeks ago i looked at the train to swansea and thought 'f*ck me that takes forever'. may be that included the proposed engineering works?? iirc it was over 4hrs (from london)

HOME MATCH TICKET INFORMATION
Spurs v Inter Milan
Thursday 7 March 2013, Kick Off 8.05pm
White Hart Lane

Make sure you secure your seat at the Lane, as we take on Inter Milan on Thursday 7 March, kick off 8.05pm.

Tickets will be priced at our Category B pricing level starting from £37 (Adults), £21 (Senior Citizens) and £19 (Under 16s).

One Hotspur Platinum and Gold Members registered on the AutoCup Scheme are advised that payment for the Round of 16 fixture will be taken on Friday 22 February. Supporters will be contacted if their payment fails. You will be sent an email and a text message to the details held on the Club database.

One Hotspur Silver Members have from 2.30pm on Monday 25 February until 5.00pm on Tuesday 26 February to guarantee their own seat for this match.

Tickets will then go on sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am Wednesday 27 February until 5pm on Thursday 28 February.

Any remaining tickets will then go on general sale from 9.30am on Friday 1 March.

Tickets can be purchased on tottenhamhotspur.com. Alternatively, you can call 0844 844 0102 (Option 1, 24 hours a day) or visit the Ticket Office open Monday to Friday, 9.30am - 5.00pm.

AWAY MATCH TICKET AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
Inter Milan v Spurs
Thursday 14 March 2013, Kick Off 7pm local time
San Siro
Allocation and Prices to be confirmed.

Applications are now open on tottenhamhotspur.com to One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members to apply for tickets for our UEFA Europa League Round of 16 tie at the San Siro.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite Members being considered, however applications are open to all groups immediately.

The deadline for all applications is midday on Friday 1 March.

Platinum Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they must apply for tickets for European away matches.

Tickets will be despatched to the registered address of the person making the application.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

Loyalty Points: TBC

Fulham-game moving to sunday

Since we're now playing Inter Milan on thursday 14th, I assume the Fulham-game will be rescheduled for Sunday?

Hopefully not to monday, right? As the following week is an international break, can they move to monday at all?

Back