• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

WE'RE SORRY!
This Site is currently down for essential maintenance - Please try again shortly

Come on, hands up, who broke it?

I logged in casually at around 4ish and managed to get 6 tickets on the shelf fine? Worrying if the system is still unpredictable. Im sure there will be plenty of tickets available for the game tomorrow.

I'm slightly surprised to see that most blocks for the Inter game are still showing yellow for availability and a couple are green, might go to General Sale.

As tickets become available via ticket exchange, are they only view-able/purchasable by members? anyone know? (even if match is on general sale)

Swansea allocation taken easily, ST's and Members with 195pts and above. Good stuff, bit steep at £45 but we were tipped off

Swansea allocation taken easily, ST's and Members with 195pts and above. Good stuff, bit steep at £45 but we were tipped off

Wow! That's a high threshold. I thought about applying but the distance put me off. Gets to the point now where the games mean more so I expect us to sell out every away game until the end of the season.

Wow! That's a high threshold. I thought about applying but the distance put me off. Gets to the point now where the games mean more so I expect us to sell out every away game until the end of the season.

Should be okay for Wigan, tend to get allocated around 5000, usually goes to general sale, but to be fair, only just, think we tooka round 4500 last season

Is there a thread about the Inter Milan away game on here? Me and 2 mates are heading out there on the 14th and wondered where everyone is going to be. Last one we went too was Real Madrid. We aren't sure whether to apply for tickets online or risk going in the home section.

Didn't get one,drat,missed it by a few points,got one last year though it was new years eve,so.......if any spares leading up to the day get in touch.

may go in the home end now........get me nut dawnnnnn.

Is there a thread about the Inter Milan away game on here? Me and 2 mates are heading out there on the 14th and wondered where everyone is going to be. Last one we went too was Real Madrid. We aren't sure whether to apply for tickets online or risk going in the home section.

When we went to Inter Milan, last year in the CL, everyone gathered in Duomo Square. Was a great oppurtunity to get into the spirit, have a sing song, and get well and truly bladdered!!

Well after joining the queue at 9:30am I've finally got through to the ticket purchasing screen for the Inter Milan game but there's only clusters of seats in the top corner blocks available (I am planning on going with a couple of mates who aren't club members) so I guess I'll try again later and hope that they update the seating plan...

Well after joining the queue at 9:30am I've finally got through to the ticket purchasing screen for the Inter Milan game but there's only clusters of seats in the top corner blocks available (I am planning on going with a couple of mates who aren't club members) so I guess I'll try again later and hope that they update the seating plan...

I just took a quick look out of curiosity (we already have our tickets in Block 45) - there were a total of EIGHT seats left in the whole ground!

Luckily i am not one of those that feels the need to always sit with mates, if i want to see the game i will buy a seat anywhere.

I just took a quick look out of curiosity (we already have our tickets in Block 45) - there were a total of EIGHT seats left in the whole ground!

Luckily i am not one of those that feels the need to always sit with mates, if i want to see the game i will buy a seat anywhere.

Well I tried to get any old seat in the end but every time I clicked on a green seat icon it would come up as "unavailable".

I see that the fixture is now officially "sold out" plus looks like there's no Ticket Exchange for it, is that because it's a Europa game as I thought that some season ticket holders got those games included too?

It's not a season ticket inclusive game mate, only the first 2 cup games (in all competitions) are. ST holders had until Tuesday night to reserve their seat, anything not reserved went on sale to members on Wednesday.

It's not a season ticket inclusive game mate, only the first 2 cup games (in all competitions) are. ST holders had until Tuesday night to reserve their seat, anything not reserved went on sale to members on Wednesday.

Cheers for the info. Well I managed to get a seat in East Upper even after the match was officially "sold out" and will keep an eye out in case any more seats randomly appear for sale...

SteveAWOL - definitely keep an eye out as you might find Inter return tickets. In which case you might find a whole block gets re-offered in Park Lane lower. You never know.

Back