• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Absolute perfect timing today. Got through at 9.31 (well, almost perfect), and everything ran smoothly. There's a first for everything.

What the flying fudge? I went to the login page just after 9, got through just after 9.30, calmly went over to the North Lower, selected two seats that were next to each other in a good spot, went straight through to payment and the whole thing was sorted in a couple of minutes.

Something's not right, it's never supposed to be that easy!

What the flying fudge? I went to the login page just after 9, got through just after 9.30, calmly went over to the North Lower, selected two seats that were next to each other in a good spot, went straight through to payment and the whole thing was sorted in a couple of minutes.

Something's not right, it's never supposed to be that easy!

Thanks to yourself and KON for the update. Good to hear it seems to be running a lot better these days

Thanks to yourself and KON for the update. Good to hear it seems to be running a lot better these days

Forgot about tis morning, but went on at 11.30am, plenty of yellow and bagged a decent seat in PL upper 41. Painless. Except the £56 + bf..............probably why there is plenty of yellow

Just got an email to say that i have been allocated an arsenal away ticket!!! 259 points or more so i cruised it wil 417....first time i have been able to get a ticket using my own season ticket thank you loyalty point scheme change!!!

Anyone heard regarding Emirates Marketing Project away tickets?

I have 118 loyalty points......cat in hells chance??

Last edited:
Anyone heard regarding Emirates Marketing Project away tickets?

I have 115 loyalty points......cat in hells chance??

member or ST? they've opened it up to members applications and i think you've got a chance tbh. applications are open until 22nd October, so should hear by the end of next week

I'm a member.....put my application in on Friday.

It's an early kick off on Sunday aint it? On Sky......we should sell out but demand won't be silly.

Got en email earlier asking me to bring proof of accommodation and travel to Slovenia to ticket office if want to claim the loyalty points. Good system that and they should do it all the time for Europeans too many people getting points and not going.

Got en email earlier asking me to bring proof of accommodation and travel to Slovenia to ticket office if want to claim the loyalty points. Good system that and they should do it all the time for Europeans too many people getting points and not going.

Agreed. Spurs sold 3500 tickets for Greece & actually only had around 600 there. Ridiculous.

Nope. Just people trying to get their Loyalty Point total up.

Woolwich have some system where you have to prove you attended the game to get your LPs.

And if you have to do what Whoop Whoop said above (ie ticket, travel, accom proof), then people who have attended through whatever means should get loyalty points. I've made some monster efforts in europe just to be in that ground to watch us, some lp's would be welcome.

And if you have to do what Whoop Whoop said above (ie ticket, travel, accom proof), then people who have attended through whatever means should get loyalty points. I've made some monster efforts in europe just to be in that ground to watch us, some lp's would be welcome.

The fans (like you) that actually attend Europa away games should get extra points!!

Back