• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Newly-announced Premier League fixtures on Sky:

Sat Dec 1: West Ham v Chelsea (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 2: Norwich v Sunderland (4pm)
Mon Dec 3: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Wigan (8pm)

Sun Dec 9: Emirates Marketing Project v Man Utd (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 9: West Ham v Liverpool (4pm)
Mon Dec 10: Fulham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (8pm)

Sat Dec 15: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 16: Tottenham v Swansea (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 16: West Brom v West Ham (4pm)
Mon Dec 17: Reading v Arsenal (8pm)

Sat Dec 22: Wigan v Arsenal (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 23: Swansea v Man Utd (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 23: Chelsea v Aston Villa (4pm)

Wed Dec 26: Aston Villa v Tottenham (5.30pm)
Wed Dec 26: Stoke v Liverpool (7.45pm)

Sat Dec 29: Sunderland v Tottenham (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 30: Everton v Chelsea (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 30: QPR v Liverpool (4pm)

Tue Jan 1: West Brom v Fulham (12.45pm)
Tue Jan 1: Southampton v Arsenal (5.30pm)
Wed Jan 2: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton (8pm)

Early start for the London guys and gals for Sunderland.
Early start for us for the Swansea game.

Was hoping we might get all the Jan fixtures sorted too, never mind

Early start for the London guys and gals for Sunderland.
Early start for us for the Swansea game.

Was hoping we might get all the Jan fixtures sorted too, never mind

Bl**dy Sky; yet another long trip for us up to the SoL and for you down (and over) to the Liberty!?

Bl**dy Sky; yet another long trip for us up to the SoL and for you down (and over) to the Liberty!?

After last seasons drab game up there, I really didnt think they would bother with this fixture this season.

I asume there maybe a few doing the friday night stopover, especially as its the christmas week and quite likely a few more people will be off work.

The Swansea game just means leaving an extra 90mins earlier for us, not too bad 8-8.30am. But will need be worse for the likes of yourself for Sunderland

Correct.

Maribor will be £25 & go to general IMO. There will probably be a better crowd the 25k of us that made the effort or Lazio.

Brighton Daz... you coming along to the THFC ladies game a Lewes FC at the end of Oct? £3 & an afternoon in the Rook Inn - nice!

:lol:

Not the most appealing event ever but I might have a look !

Haven't been Lewes for a good 2 years - like the ground, mainly 'cos it's right by the station though!

The OS site just posted that Maribor(H) tickets are on sale for Bronze and Lilywhite and only 90 minutes AFTER they started selling them. ](*,)

Who has joined the skid-mark of death for WHU?

Lets see what deep-joy this brings.

What was the queue like today? Thanks to the packages my next adventure with the skidmark will be for the United game in December.
I heard the last few games have been pretty painless to buy tickets for

I tried, but when I got through there were only a few seats available here and there, and I am looking for six tickets that are at least close to each other. I'll try again tomorrow.

Tbh, in the past I've found you get far better tickets on the Tuesday anyway (once you get through). Those 1000 that are available on a Monday morning, bar the odd exception in the Park Lane, tend to be in Rows 20-24 in the Upper Blocks

Tickets arrived on Saturday for Norwich away. Will be my sons' first away day (apart from trips to Wembley), can't wait.

What was the queue like today? Thanks to the packages my next adventure with the skidmark will be for the United game in December.
I heard the last few games have been pretty painless to buy tickets for

It was actually quite easy. 35-40 mins to get online & another 5 mins to get three seats in Block 44 row 2 right next to the divide with the WHU. Should be lively.

I tried, but when I got through there were only a few seats available here and there, and I am looking for six tickets that are at least close to each other. I'll try again tomorrow.

As PW says, you will get just as good if not better on Tuesday. The Bronze priority day is a bit of a joke really.

Back