• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Norwich City still not finalised the date and kick-off time, let alone ticket prices. Poor poor effort how long does it take?

For once, not Tottenham's fault

As long as the demand is there from the home fans they won't give more than 3K. The exact number depends of how they do the segregation, again they're likely to do it so it favours the home fans.

That should not be the case. It should be in favour of the away fans, or you have to write off the unsegregatable seats.

Don't know if anyone can help me...me and a mate are hoping to go to the Maribor home game, but we aren't members. I notice Lazio was members only, is this likely to be the same? Surely it'll be half-empty! Cheers guys in advance; no ticket news on the site and it's only a month away.

Don't know if anyone can help me...me and a mate are hoping to go to the Maribor home game, but we aren't members. I notice Lazio was members only, is this likely to be the same? Surely it'll be half-empty! Cheers guys in advance; no ticket news on the site and it's only a month away.

I can see this going on general sale, for sure. I thought the crowd against Lazio was pathetic, so I think this game might be even less. The reason Lazio didn't go to general sale was probably because of police advice.

You'll get tickets.

I can see this going on general sale, for sure. I thought the crowd against Lazio was pathetic, so I think this game might be even less. The reason Lazio didn't go to general sale was probably because of police advice.

You'll get tickets.

Cheers bud, can't beat an evening game at the lane!

Norwich City confirmed as Weds 31st October at 7.45pm

So obvious it would be the Weds, as we played Sunday. What took the Canaries all this time to confirm it?

You'll get tickets.

Correct.

Maribor will be £25 & go to general IMO. There will probably be a better crowd the 25k of us that made the effort or Lazio.

Brighton Daz... you coming along to the THFC ladies game a Lewes FC at the end of Oct? £3 & an afternoon in the Rook Inn - nice!

You'll get tickets.

Correct.

Maribor will be £25 & go to general IMO. There will probably be a better crowd the 25k of us that made the effort for Lazio.

Brighton Daz... you coming along to the THFC ladies game a Lewes FC at the end of Oct? £3 & an afternoon in the Rook Inn - nice!

Only problem is last train from NOR - LST is 10pm, its a 10 min walk from ground to station as well, stupid as the last december game was 7.30pm ko..

Ive tweeted spurs, Norwich and Greater Anglia to ask for them to think about it, no doubt they wont, do they ever think about fans, NO

Only problem is last train from NOR - LST is 10pm, its a 10 min walk from ground to station as well, stupid as the last december game was 7.30pm ko..

Ive tweeted spurs, Norwich and Greater Anglia to ask for them to think about it, no doubt they wont, do they ever think about fans, NO

Its cutting it fine, but doable. But as you rightly say, 7.30pm would have made much more sense but that would mean actually think of the fans for once

TICKET NEWS: Emirates Marketing Project V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Posted 02 October 2012 4:31pm

Sunday 11 November, kick-off 1:30pm

Allocation: TBC

Prices: Adults up to £51.00; Seniors up to £42.00; Junior U16 £27.00

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 12 October.

Should we not be oversubscribed with Season Ticket Holder applications, we will open applications to One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members who will then be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Friday 12 October and no later than 5pm on Monday 22 October.

Loyalty Points: 1

Newly-announced Premier League fixtures on Sky:

Sat Dec 1: West Ham v Chelsea (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 2: Norwich v Sunderland (4pm)
Mon Dec 3: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Wigan (8pm)

Sun Dec 9: Emirates Marketing Project v Man Utd (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 9: West Ham v Liverpool (4pm)
Mon Dec 10: Fulham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (8pm)

Sat Dec 15: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 16: Tottenham v Swansea (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 16: West Brom v West Ham (4pm)
Mon Dec 17: Reading v Arsenal (8pm)

Sat Dec 22: Wigan v Arsenal (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 23: Swansea v Man Utd (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 23: Chelsea v Aston Villa (4pm)

Wed Dec 26: Aston Villa v Tottenham (5.30pm)
Wed Dec 26: Stoke v Liverpool (7.45pm)

Sat Dec 29: Sunderland v Tottenham (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 30: Everton v Chelsea (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 30: QPR v Liverpool (4pm)

Tue Jan 1: West Brom v Fulham (12.45pm)
Tue Jan 1: Southampton v Arsenal (5.30pm)
Wed Jan 2: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton (8pm)

Newly-announced Premier League fixtures on Sky:

Sat Dec 1: West Ham v Chelsea (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 2: Norwich v Sunderland (4pm)
Mon Dec 3: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Wigan (8pm)

Sun Dec 9: Emirates Marketing Project v Man Utd (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 9: West Ham v Liverpool (4pm)
Mon Dec 10: Fulham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (8pm)

Sat Dec 15: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 16: Tottenham v Swansea (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 16: West Brom v West Ham (4pm)
Mon Dec 17: Reading v Arsenal (8pm)

Sat Dec 22: Wigan v Arsenal (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 23: Swansea v Man Utd (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 23: Chelsea v Aston Villa (4pm)

Wed Dec 26: Aston Villa v Tottenham (5.30pm)
Wed Dec 26: Stoke v Liverpool (7.45pm)

Sat Dec 29: Sunderland v Tottenham (12.45pm)
Sun Dec 30: Everton v Chelsea (1.30pm)
Sun Dec 30: QPR v Liverpool (4pm)

Tue Jan 1: West Brom v Fulham (12.45pm)
Tue Jan 1: Southampton v Arsenal (5.30pm)
Wed Jan 2: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton (8pm)

on just 3 more times, jeez

Back