• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Cheers James, I expected that it would be high. I've 160 or so. Looks like I'll have to find an alternative way in.

Cheers James, I expected that it would be high. I've 160 or so. Looks like I'll have to find an alternative way in.

Wouldnt give up just yet. Bear in mind we have had the loyalty point realignment so the threshold should be lower as most people have less points this season.
Plus its a Monday night game as well, might well put a few off.

I'd certainly apply with 160 if I were you

Bronze members with more than 476 points will be offered a restricted view ticket for the Fulham away game - looks like we will be able to watch the boats go by?

Wouldnt give up just yet. Bear in mind we have had the loyalty point realignment so the threshold should be lower as most people have less points this season.
Plus its a Monday night game as well, might well put a few off.

I'd certainly apply with 160 if I were you

I'll give it a go, good news for me is that I should get to the Utd game.

Bronze members with more than 476 points will be offered a restricted view ticket for the Fulham away game - looks like we will be able to watch the boats go by?

A few years ago I had a restricted view ticket there and it was brilliant! There was no obvious restriction to be seen, and my seat was far better than my mates who had supposed 'full view' seats.

Am a bit surprised by the apparent demand though - hasn't it comfortably gone to members every other year going way back?!

A few years ago I had a restricted view ticket there and it was brilliant! There was no obvious restriction to be seen, and my seat was far better than my mates who had supposed 'full view' seats.

Am a bit surprised by the apparent demand though - hasn't it comfortably gone to members every other year going way back?!

3pm - Saturday - Guaranteed tinkle up along the Fulham Palace Rd

That is high for Fulham. I've had tickets within the last 3/4 years with around 100 members points and that was before they did this new cut off.

Have you purchased tickets directly from Fulham before? Because if I'm reading their website correctly, that's the only way you'll be allowed to buy a ticket from them, neutral or not.
I have yes. In fact, I had to buy a fudging Fulham membership to be able to buy tickets for this game. Cost me a bit more, but at least I get to see the game.

No, it seems like this particular game, unlike most other Fulham-games according to my research, won't go on general sale, hence my membership purchase.

I think you're right. I seem to remember our fans buying tickets from them in droves a few years back, which is probably what has caused it. Every other game of theirs is on an 'open' general sale!

Villa Away Tickets

I am a member with about 90 points. Am I likely to be successful as I have just applied for tickets?

Also, when does the period close?

Re: Villa Away Tickets

You would have a good chance for a home ticket if not. Villa never sell out. Must be something about claret and blue..... Anyone know if Burnley have the same problem?

Yep I'll get tickets with the Vile if no good. Although my mate says it should be a sell out as its on Boxing Day. I'm hoping the fact it's on TV will mean people stay at home.

and the fact its boring dogbrick villa away on boxing day again will mean people will stay away

Back