• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Couldn't we get around it by having a fixture list but using nicknames instead of the official team names?

Couldn't we get around it by having a fixture list but using nicknames instead of the official team names?

I think it would get a little bit confusing when the nickname we give 4-5 of the other teams in the league is 'scum' :p

I think it would get a little bit confusing when the nickname we give 4-5 of the other teams in the league is 'scum' :p
We could go with colour coding, or call them "scum 1", "scum 2", etc, something along those lines :-k

blue scum and red scum are pretty obvious.. then we've got racist scum as well. toon scum? all seems kinda obvious to me.

blue scum and red scum are pretty obvious.. then we've got racist scum as well. toon scum? all seems kinda obvious to me.

Are red scum Arsenal or Manchester? Cause they do both play in red.. and blu could be chelsea or city.. :p

Arsenal I think are just plain and simple scum, no other description needed. Chelsea can be Chav Scum, Emirates Marketing Project could be Lottery Scum, Man Utd can be... umm... Webb Utd :)

Man Sh#tty
Man USA
Chelski
L'Arse
Bindippers
Barcodes
Notlob
Mackems
Villains
Pie-eaters
Venkyboys.....and so on

It could work

Just to confirm we can NOT publish the full fixture list in any format.

Keep the funny stuff going by all means, just don't drop us in it!!!!

Just to confirm we can NOT publish the full fixture list in any format.

Keep the funny stuff going by all means, just don't drop us in it!!!!

Can you publish the next five games? or is it just that you can't publish any of it ever?

Would have to pay the premier league to display the fixtures here i believe.

Is ridiculous.

Fixture list? fudging fixture list?

It fudging would be a fixture list if the claming clams claming stuck to the clam. They publish the clam, people book their time off work, flights into the country and hotels in order to see a match then the Premier League fudging change the clam to satisfy the claming knob jockeys sat at home who never go to matches.

fudging fixtures my arse. clams. claming robbing clams. Wanting to charge the fans to be fudged about. clams.

It fudging would be a fixture list if the claming clams claming stuck to the clam. They publish the clam, people book their time off work, flights into the country and hotels in order to see a match then the Premier League fudging change the clam to satisfy the claming knob jockeys sat at home who never go to matches.
fudging fixtures my arse. clams. claming robbing clams. Wanting to charge the fans to be fudged about. clams.

Brilliant. Absolutely spot on. No thought for the fans who need to plan in advance, it seems to be getting later and later when the televised fixtures get announced.
Here we again, still waiting to find out which league games will get moved in April, especially with 2 being at Easter. Fingers crossed we here something next week

We dont have too many 'glamorous' fixtures from April 1st onwards, so I'm thinking we wont have too many changes in the last 7 games, apart from hopefully the Bolton and Villa games, if you catch my drift :p

THIS!! I work a 4 on 2 off shift pattern so I don't get many games that fall on my days off... So when these claming clams change the claming fixtures they clam us all off!

Without counting chickens and all that, should we win tomorrow vs St. Evenage does that mean the home games vs Stoke would be re-scheduled? If so would we know when it would be moved to?

Without counting chickens and all that, should we win tomorrow vs St. Evenage does that mean the home games vs Stoke would be re-scheduled? If so would we know when it would be moved to?

For me its almost certain the Stoke game will be rearranged. I know we are both away, but I just cant see both Crawley and Stevenage progressing.
My guess is that the game would most likely have to be played 22nd March. Following week would be earmarked for potentional 6th rd replays and I dont the Club would fancy playing the 1st,4th,7th and 9th April if you look at the week after.
All hypothetical right now though. Lets see what the weekend brings

Back