• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

They've updated the Spurs twitter with all the fixture changes, which to be fair, more people probably look at than the actual web site!

If Stoke beats Valencia in the EL, our game against Stoke on saturday March 17 will also be moved, as Stoke will then be in action on thursday March 15

Just to let you know

Four of our Premier League matches in March have been selected for live television coverage.

The changes are as follows:

Manchester United (H) - now Sunday, March 4 - kick-off 4.10pm (Sky Sports)

Everton (A) - remains Saturday, March 10 - kick-off now 5.30pm (ESPN)

Chelsea (A) - remains Saturday, March 24 - kick-off now 12.45pm (Sky Sports)

Swansea City (H) - now Sunday, April 1 - kick-off 4.00pm (Sky Sports)

Fixture changes

Fixture changes - TV
23 January 2012

Four of our Premier League matches in March have been selected for live television coverage.

The changes are as follows:

Manchester United (H) - now Sunday, March 4 - kick-off 4.10pm (Sky Sports)

Everton (A) - remains Saturday, March 10 - kick-off now 5.30pm (ESPN)

Chelsea (A) - remains Saturday, March 24 - kick-off now 12.45pm (Sky Sports)

Swansea City (H) - now Sunday, April 1 - kick-off 4.00pm (Sky Sports)

Although the home match against Stoke City - currently scheduled for Saturday, March 17 - has not been selected for live TV coverage, it remains subject to change depending on either side progressing to the FA Cup 6th Round and also StokeÔÇÖs progress in the Europa League.

United allocation

Spurs have cut their allocation without telling them why

Apparently we are the only London club to do this

anybody know?

They get most of their allocations reduced due to the persistent standing of their fans in the aisles and gangways at away games

Yes 960 tickets were held back alongside each aisle. And yet the 300 or so seats at the back where fans can't see the far goal, and so always are forced to migrate from, have been sold to United fans.

The decision was made by the council without any consultation with fan groups, despite promises before the league match that a full allocation would be restored should United fans keep gangways clear at the league match.

We cut their allocation last year as well, and they have been told, it's because of persistent standing

What a load of gonad*s.

I've been going to away games regularly for the last 4 seasons.

I have NEVER sat down, apart from to have a brick before the game.

I've heard stories about Liverpool fans having their tickets scanned at the turnstiles, but 2 or 3 of their mates sneak in behind them as well. Not sure if United fans do this as well. This is recent too, I'm not talking 10 or 20 years ago.

I've heard stories about Liverpool fans having their tickets scanned at the turnstiles, but 2 or 3 of their mates sneak in behind them as well. Not sure if United fans do this as well. This is recent too, I'm not talking 10 or 20 years ago.
The scousers have been doing it for years. Loads of people got in without tickets for the Champions League final in Athens a few years ago, as well. Scum.

Back