• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

25 words:

The only game between 8 and 25 May is Fulham. Buy "Liliywhite One Hotspur" memberships for each person and buy tickets online from 20 March.

Was in the upper tier of their west stand last year. Almost exclusively tourists. There was almost a fight though after Sandro scored. Someone celebrated a little too much and there was an actual Chelsea fan up there who wanted to start something.

Notice the heaters hanging from the roof.

1027278.jpg

Thats a total tinkletake of a price

CHELSEA v SPURS

Premier League, Stamford Bridge - Saturday, March 24

Kick-off: 12.45pm

Allocation: 3,089

Prices: Adults - up to ?ú59; Seniors (Over-65) ?ú25; Juniors (Under-17) ?ú25

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online by CLICKING HERE or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the Ticket Office, no later than 5.00pm on Friday, February 17.

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members can apply online by CLICKING HERE or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the Ticket Office, from 5.00pm on Friday, February 17 and no later than 5pm on Wednesday, February 29.

they can fuk off

Haven't been for a few years...hate them, hate their poxy ground, hate that stupid music they play, hate their plastic clam 'fans', hate their old-school racist scum, would absolutely pay just to vent my spleen...yes yes, they don't care etc, but i get cheap therapy out of the whole thing too!

I am taking the kids for me :D

photo opportunities and i only wish I had a photo of me at Spurs when I was a child.

Thanks for the above all. Have decided to go on a package as just less hassle

So if anyone see's an excited dad with twin 1 year olds balling their eyes out next to a miserable old git doing nothing but complaining what a waste of time this all is...

That would be the swellsy party :D

Big Swells has twin boys? How lovely. Are you still in Ladyboyland coaching football?

I haven't been to this site that frequently in the past three years, as I now have a 2-year old daughter.

ahhh.... we are all growing up :D

And yes.... still your next door neighbour

Nice to know that...I actually moved to Beijing a few years ago, still very much prefer Southeast Asia. Better food and weather, probably better traffic condition to Bangkok though

Ticket Exchange

Thought I'd give fellow Glory Gloryers the heads up: can't go tomorrow so putting my pair of East Upper front row on the ticket exchange at 11am today.

Fixture list?

I spend much more time here than I do on the official site (which my computer doesn't like anyway) -is there any chance we could have the fixtures stickied somewhere on this forum? [Apologies if we do already] Yes, I know it's lazy, but it would be very handy. Thanks, hopefully, in advance.

(PS. I'm still lamenting the resetting of the posting numbers, it took me about nine years to get into the thousands)

I seem to remember the reason the list is not here, is because it is copyrighted. Intellectual property and so on.

Basically just corporate flimflam from the money grabbing clams that run everything.

Seems crazy that any intellectual property rights can reside in a fixture list. Tis ridiculous. Appears the European court of justice (ECJ) feels the same way too.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2011/dec/15/premier-league-fixture-list-paolo-mengozzi

So maybe things will change soon. After all I fail to see how, if I write down Spurs' fixtures between now and the end of the season, I could be infringing any IP rights. Think of all the parish councils that publish bus timetables in their magazines -are they all infringing IP rights?

Back