• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Would be nice to know when the United game is
5.30pm Saturday would be awesome from a tinkle up perspective
Will no doubt be 3am Monday morning or something

Why do I get the feeling that despite having no European football we will still have the majority of our home games shunted to Sunday 2pm kick offs. I told my best mate who I go with that I’m done with Sunday games. 4:30pm kick offs means leaving my house around 2 ish, missing dinner with the missus and not getting home till 8 ish. Just ruins the last few hours of the weekend.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...n-a-match-dedicated-to-the-people-of-ukraine/

Tottenham Hotspur will face Shakhtar Donetsk in a match dedicated to the people of Ukraine at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday 6 August, kick-off 2pm.

The clash against the 14-time Ukrainian champions will see the Club raise funds for Shakhtar’s charitable foundation, in support of the ongoing humanitarian crisis in Ukraine as a result of the armed conflict with Russia.

The Club will make a financial contribution and an additional donation of net proceeds from ticket sales to ‘Shakhtar Social’, which has provided financial support, humanitarian and medical assistance to children and families across Ukraine since the conflict began in February, 2022.

I know it probably isn't but it seems ages since we last had that 'home friendly' the weekend before the season starts.

Nice touch to be playing Donetsk. Think we'll have a trip down for this one

And Forest now 'promoted' to Cat B, meaning there is now one fewer Cat C cheaper game.

The membership fees increased as well apparently, so it's a double whammy for members.

As Kat points out, watch what this means for ST prices next season.
Was there a mad rush for Forest tickets at home then? With the disinterest in the quality of football on show, I would've thought our ticket sales were down last year?

And Forest now 'promoted' to Cat B, meaning there is now one fewer Cat C cheaper game.

The membership fees increased as well apparently, so it's a double whammy for members.

I’ll be watching on TV this year then. Not paying that.

Revised schedule
Kick-offs 15:00 unless stated. All times BST.

Friday 18 August
19:45 Nott'm Forest v Sheff Utd

Saturday 19 August
Fulham v Brentford
Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth
Luton Town v Burnley
Wolves v Brighton
17:30 Spurs v Man Utd (Sky Sports)
20:00 Emirates Marketing Project v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (TNT Sports)

Sunday 20 August
14:00 Aston Villa v Everton (Sky Sports)
16:30 West Ham v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Monday 21 August
20:00 Crystal Palace v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Friday 25 August
20:00 Chelsea v Luton Town (Sky Sports)

Saturday 26 August
12:30 AFC Bournemouth v Spurs (TNT Sports)
Arsenal v Fulham
Brentford v Crystal Palace
Everton v Wolves
Man Utd v Nott'm Forest
17:30 Brighton v West Ham (Sky Sports)

Sunday 27 August
14:00 Burnley v Aston Villa*
14:00 Sheff Utd v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)
16:30 Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
*Moved due to Aston Villa's participation in the Conference League playoffs the preceding Thursday

Friday 1 September
20:00 Luton Town v West Ham (Sky Sports)*
*Will move to Sunday 3 September, 12:00 BST, if Luton are scheduled to play in the League Cup the preceding Wednesday

Saturday 2 September
12:30 Sheff Utd v Everton (TNT Sports)
Brentford v AFC Bournemouth
Burnley v Spurs
Chelsea v Nott'm Forest
Emirates Marketing Project v Fulham
17:30 Brighton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (Sky Sports)

Sunday 3 September
14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves (Sky Sports)
14:00 Liverpool v Aston Villa*
*Moved due to Aston Villa's participation in the Conference League playoffs the preceding Thursday
16:30 Arsenal v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Saturday 16 September
12:30 Wolves v Liverpool (TNT Sports)
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Luton Town
Man Utd v Brighton
Spurs v Sheff Utd
West Ham v Emirates Marketing Project
17:30 Everton v Arsenal (Sky Sports)*
*Subject to movement dependent upon the participation of Premier League clubs in the Champions League the following Tuesday

Sunday 17 September
14:00 AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
16:30 Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Brentford (Sky Sports)*
*Subject to movement dependent upon the participation of Premier League clubs in the Champions League the following Tuesday

Monday 18 September
19:45 Nott'm Forest v Burnley

Saturday 23 September
Chelsea v Aston Villa
Crystal Palace v Fulham
Luton Town v Wolves
Emirates Marketing Project v Nott'm Forest
17:30 Brentford v Everton (Sky Sports)
20:00 Burnley v Man Utd (TNT Sports)

Sunday 24 September
14:00 Arsenal v Spurs (Sky Sports)
14:00 Brighton v AFC Bournemouth*
*Moved due to Brighton's participation in the Europa League the preceding Thursday
14:00 Liverpool v West Ham**
**Moved due to both clubs' participation in the Europa League the preceding Thursday
16:30 Sheff Utd v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (Sky Sports)

Saturday 30 September
12:30 Aston Villa v Brighton (TNT Sports)
AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal
Everton v Luton Town
Man Utd v Crystal Palace
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Burnley
West Ham v Sheff Utd
Wolves v Emirates Marketing Project
17:30 Spurs v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Sunday 1 October
14:00 Nott'm Forest v Brentford (Sky Sports)

Monday 2 October
20:00 Fulham v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

images

Bit of a worry. "Knowin' ma look, it'll wipe out benefit of qualifyin' fer owld booggers ST"

I was reminded of what one of my LFC supporting neighbours (he was a scouser) said back in the 70s when I asked why Liverpool kept winning things. He said "we play more games than anybody else (Cups, League, Europe) therefore we have more people coming through the doors and therefore we have more money than anybody else". No European games this season, so we've got to make the shortfall up somewhere.

I guess the vast majority of match-going fans are sheltered from this by the freeze in ST prices, so that is the club doing the right thing by those able to make an upfront commitment.
Where I feel more could have been done for members is around the concessions : an adult going on his/her own can make choices - e.g. fewer drinks & food (doesn't apply to everyone I know), prioritise a match over something else etc. - but if you are a parent bringing a child (or children) on a regular basis, it's tougher, and it's kids we need to see attending games as they grow up so that we have the next generation of suckers for punishment fans coming through.

Anyone who gave up a ST thinking they'd have no problem picking up tickets for most games on the Exchange might find keeping the ST would have been more cost effective however (I wonder if this played any part in the club's thinking, if they had more ST churn this year). And shifting some of those more pricey seats may be difficult, depending on how the team is doing.

Back