• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Must have been a lot of cancelled STs. I signed my gf up for a Premium Membership and she’s already been offered one!

If the tickets have gone up, I won’t be renewing my membership, it’s already extortionate as it is, £180 for me, my wife and son to go and see a game.

From what I've seen the increases are rather high, I'm a ST holder but think Cat A in my seat has gone from £62-65 to £78.

I think I saw someone say that if a ST holder sold all their 19 home games on the exchange and got the new face value back they'd be making £100 minimum profit in some areas of the ground and in some rare cases around £250... Not that the club would let you do that but good lord.

From what I've seen the increases are rather high, I'm a ST holder but think Cat A in my seat has gone from £62-65 to £78.

I think I saw someone say that if a ST holder sold all their 19 home games on the exchange and got the new face value back they'd be making £100 minimum profit in some areas of the ground and in some rare cases around £250... Not that the club would let you do that but good lord.
What surprised me more is that this wasn't always the case. If you front up the money for a ST I'd expect the price of my seat to be discounted (£10ish per game) versus a casual or member that has no commitment.

I think some people were saying the divided cost was the same or even more than the face value of a single ticket?. Bizarre.

Last edited:
What surprised me more is that this wasn't always the case. If you front up the money for a ST I'd expect the price of my seat to be discounted (£10ish) versus a casual or member that has no commitment.

I think some people were saying the divided cost was the same or even more than the face value of a single ticket?. Bizarre.

I've done it a few times over the years to see what the difference was, based on all the Cats it was always cheaper to have a ST but I don't remember it being significantly cheaper.

But I agree, I expect there to be some savings, we don't even get the 2 freebies anymore either since leaving old WHL, that was a decent addition back in the day for a ST holder.

They managed to release TV times within two hours of their self imposed deadlines. fudging hell I hate those cnuts.

Imo a bad call by levy. Paid himself highest and still developing properties and events while football is at a low. Don't see why he could not wait till Spurs are in Europe again or has he given up ?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

A good friend has Spurs-supporting cousins coming across from Australia at the time of the United game. They are really keen to see their first game at the new ground.

If my daughter and I use our memberships to buy tickets is there a way that we can pass them on to the Aussies (they both have CRNs)?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

A good friend has Spurs-supporting cousins coming across from Australia at the time of the United game. They are really keen to see their first game at the new ground.

If my daughter and I use our memberships to buy tickets is there a way that we can pass them on to the Aussies (they both have CRNs)?

I don't believe there is any official way of passing them on. Ticket Share I believe is for ST holders only.
You can screenshot the tickets and pass them on. But if neither of the recipients are familiar with the entry process, the scanning of tickets etc. it could be a bit of a risk if they need to ask for assistance. But generally speaking, screenshots seem to work fine.

I don't believe there is any official way of passing them on. Ticket Share I believe is for ST holders only.
You can screenshot the tickets and pass them on. But if neither of the recipients are familiar with the entry process, the scanning of tickets etc. it could be a bit of a risk if they need to ask for assistance. But generally speaking, screenshots seem to work fine.
I know at GnR at BST the QR code changed every minute on my phone
I'm sure I read on here that our tickets were going to be going down that way too thus meaning Screenshotting won't work anymore

I know at GnR at BST the QR code changed every minute on my phone
I'm sure I read on here that our tickets were going to be going down that way too thus meaning Screenshotting won't work anymore

Good point. I imagine the club would announce that in advance (imagine the chaos if they didn't! I bet there's more than a fair few screenshots every game) but it's definitely worth watching out for.

Good point. I imagine the club would announce that in advance (imagine the chaos if they didn't! I bet there's more than a fair few screenshots every game) but it's definitely worth watching out for.
We've always got people in using screenshots in our group most games

Mike , I’m on holiday first game of season 2x together in south stand for face value. once they are up they were going on tx

I can dibs them for you if any use ?

Join OzSpurs for $10 and they get priority ticket access: https://OzSpurs.com/membership

Edit: although applications for that match have probably closed now.

Back