• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

This makes the whole ballot thing even more of a bloody farce!! So we're down by approx 3,300 home fans seats right?? That's 9% of the ground capacity, a small amount to be honest.

That level of drop off in numbers seriously doesn't warrant the drastic change in availability of tickets via a ballot IMO.
If you want a ticket that bad, make sure you or a friend etc is available to try for one when they come on sale. If you're not, pick one up later and run the risk of the better seats being sold / sold out as a result of 3k+ less available. I'm guessing it's a minority of people who aren't ready and waiting when on-sale day arrives, so why make everyone suffer with a bloody ballot??!!

As you can tell, i'm rather angry about this. And for the club not to give a reduction membership fees for a season to compensate is just a further kick in the balls!

Cannot argue with anything there, you are spot on for me

£30 for away tickets maximum, nice! Although could make getting one even harder this season, with a few more people applying due to price reduction

This makes the whole ballot thing even more of a bloody farce!! So we're down by approx 3,300 home fans seats right?? That's 9% of the ground capacity, a small amount to be honest.

You can look at it two ways: as % of total capacity, or % of total tickets available to members after season tickets and away fans. In the latter calculation I think the number of tickets available has been halved.

There's no perfect solution. I was lucky enough to get offered a season ticket for the first time last season. My Dad who has being going to games since the 60s was couple of thousand behind me on the waiting list, and has consistently been to 10-15 games a season over the 5 year period where loyalty points count.

The ballot option means that he may at least get to a couple of games this year. He's pretty tech savvy for a 70 year old, but under the first-come-first-served system there's a good chance that he wouldn't get any tickets.

Is this likely to be changed for TV? Last day in Spain but could make Sunday/Monday.

I am convinced it will be. As mentioned in a previous post, with Liverpool at Arsenal too, I can see Sky having a Super Sunday with a North London v Merseyside 'slant' on it.
One thing I am sure about though, it wont be a Sat 3pm ko

I am convinced it will be. As mentioned in a previous post, with Liverpool at Arsenal too, I can see Sky having a Super Sunday with a North London v Merseyside 'slant' on it.
One thing I am sure about though, it wont be a Sat 3pm ko

I hope it is moved but I'm the opposite and can't see it being anything other than 3pm on Saturday.

Arsenal v Liverpool is a banker. Pep and Jose first games also sure things. Generally the Champions are always on TV opening weekend as a tradition but they will have to go some to show Hull v Leicester. Chelsea v West Ham will be a contender...that's 5! If there is a Monday game ours might be the 5th choice over Leicester but they'll need to break tradition.

Rumours are the TV fixtures are announced tomorrow so let's hope you're right unless it is 5.30pm on Saturday as that would be even worse than 3pm for me.

I hope it is moved but I'm the opposite and can't see it being anything other than 3pm on Saturday.

Arsenal v Liverpool is a banker. Pep and Jose first games also sure things. Generally the Champions are always on TV opening weekend as a tradition but they will have to go some to show Hull v Leicester. Chelsea v West Ham will be a contender...that's 5! If there is a Monday game ours might be the 5th choice over Leicester but they'll need to break tradition.

Rumours are the TV fixtures are announced tomorrow so let's hope you're right unless it is 5.30pm on Saturday as that would be even worse than 3pm for me.

Not saying there will be one on the opening weekend, but we also have Friday night football too this season

If I was travelling away, Friday night would be okay, but otherwise I don't want my Friday night out interrupted watching football (is it 8pm or 6pm?).
I want to watch my football nursing a hangover on Saturday or Sunday daytime thank you. Monday night is bollox whatever way you look at it.

I'm ST holder and far prefer the prospect of a Friday night fixture than anything other than a Saturday game

Normally I would get quite excited at that prospect and could start booking a few hotels around the k.o times, but now we cant even do that because we aren't guaranteed to be getting a ticket, and no doubt by the time we have applied and found out the result of the ballots, the room prices will have shot up...

Confirmed Premier League fixtures live on Sky Sports for 2016/17 season:

August

Sat 13: Hull City v Leicester City (12.30pm)
Sun 14: Bournemouth v Manchester United (1.30pm)
Sun 14: Arsenal v Liverpool (4pm)
Mon 15: Chelsea v West Ham (8pm)

Fri 19: Manchester United v Southampton (8pm)
Sat 20: Stoke City v Emirates Marketing Project (12.30pm)
Sun 21: Sunderland v Middlesbrough (1.30pm)
Sun 21: West Ham v Bournemouth (4pm)

Sat 27: Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool (12.30pm)
Sun 28:
West Bromwich Albion v Middlesbrough (1.30pm)
Sun 28: Emirates Marketing Project v West Ham (4pm)

September

Sat 10: Manchester United v Emirates Marketing Project (12.30pm)
Sun 11: Swansea City v Chelsea (4pm)
Mon 12: Sunderland v Everton (8pm)

Fri 16: Chelsea v Liverpool (8pm)
Sun 18: Crystal Palace v Stoke City (2.15pm)
Sun 18: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland (4pm)

Sat 24:
Manchester United v Leicester City (12.30pm)
Sun 25: West Ham v Southampton (4pm)
Mon 26: Burnley v Watford (8pm)

Last edited:
LIVE PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURES ON BT SPORT

Saturday, August 13th: Emirates Marketing Project v Sunderland (5.30pm)
Saturday, August 20th: Leicester City v Arsenal (5.30pm)
Saturday, August 27th: Hull City v Manchester United (5.30pm)
Saturday, September 10th: Liverpool v Leicester City (5.30pm)
Saturday, September 17th: Everton v Middlesbrough (5.30pm)
Sunday, September 18th: Watford v Manchester United (12pm)
Saturday, September 24th: Arsenal v Chelsea (5.30pm)

So not many TV games for us early on. Good! That will keep us a little out of the spotlight, just the way we like it. Edit: Leicester have some really tough games early on. Think they will struggle. Won't be surprised if they are in the bottom 5 come end of September.

Sent from my portable microwave

Back