• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Servers must be overloaded with everyone checking. Had an email to say I've been successful but can't get in to the OS to see details.
Just glad to have got through the ballot. Felt quite nervous opening the email in case it was bad news. Not sure I can take a whole season of this!

Seems like I got lucky. Can't seem to find any informastion on where in the stadium the seats are though.

Same here. It is supposed to be under My Account but that only confirms success in the ballot. Guess there are still teething problems with the new system.
I was not expecting to have to endure the wheel of death again - thought that had gone away with the ballot

Success for me and 5 others (split into 2 groups of 3). In block 50, the opposite corner I'd usually choose but can't complain. Went for the most expensive, got the the cheapest.

5000 successful out of 7500 applicants. Thought more would apply considering it's the first home game.

Success for me and 5 others (split into 2 groups of 3). In block 50, the opposite corner I'd usually choose but can't complain. Went for the most expensive, got the the cheapest.

5000 successful out of 7500 applicants. Thought more would apply considering it's the first home game.

yeah, thought that too, like the fact they have given the exact figures 7390 applications 5031 tickets available. Was expecting more to apply and fewer tickets available

None for me - First time ive not gone to first home game in 20yrs :(

And this is where this new ballot system fails.

No doubt there will be an instance where somebody who has never been before ends up with a ticket.

Not all lost yet though, quite possible there could be returns, maybe even Palace might not take their full allocation

There will be plenty on stubhub soon no doubt. Away tickets for United currently available from £250 up to 10,000(!), vip boxes obviously.

Block 16 for the wife and me.

Its a looooong time since I sat in the West Stand, although I suppose its as near to the Paxton as we could get without being in it, was hoping we wouldn't have to pay £54 for a Cat B match, but I cant complain too much, 2000 people weren't as lucky

Quick question but will I download my tickets or are they sent to me? On my transaction history it doesn't say. Just says two tickets. Last time I had them sent but I was wondering if I could just download them?

Edit - I see that it will loaded onto our member cards. What about tickets bought for my lady?

Last edited:
Quick question but will I download my tickets or are they sent to me? On my transaction history it doesn't say. Just says two tickets. Last time I had them sent but I was wondering if I could just download them?

New stadium entry cards will have them loaded, apparently.

fudge me, this is going to kill singing and atmosphere.

I'm hoping (probably in vain) that maybe it will help spread the atmosphere to other areas, with groups normally located in, for e.g., the Park Lane Lower now being randomly allocated in different areas. But without a critical mass of people grouped together, this could all be very hit and miss. And especially given the noise that Palace fans make, this first game could have a very strange home atmosphere.
It is also going to be very odd having to sit down through a whole game. Odder still singing (if there is any) "we're the Paxton...".

Back