• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Sounds a lot, but it could be right. Depends on how many matches you went to 5 seasons ago. Once the 15pts renewal pts had been added I worked out we had lost 100pts this time around.
If you went to around 35-40 games in 2011/12 it is quite possible you could have lost around 180pts

@Armenia Spur @tynesidespur
read elsewhere that its an accumulative total of how many points that have been deducted since the change in system (so i have 'lost' 587 points in that time frame)

Im in the top 1300 going by the table Armenia linked to - not bad, shouldn't be many away games i wont get a ticket for

211 points down to 158. More importantly being in the top 4200 bronze/lillywhite to now being in the top 7000. With 4500 tickets available to members for home games, there's a chance (albeit possibly small) that I've been to my last game at WHL

211 points down to 158. More importantly being in the top 4200 bronze/lillywhite to now being in the top 7000. With 4500 tickets available to members for home games, there's a chance (albeit possibly small) that I've been to my last game at WHL

We are luckily in the Top 300-400, so I am hoping we dont have a problem getting tickets for Cat A matches without having to go up to the highest price for tickets.

B and C games we are all in the same boat, if you apply for enough matches, law of averages says you will be successful in at least one ballot, unless you limit your chances and only apply for the lowest tickets prices.
I am not overly keen at having to pay £58 for a Cat B match ticket (as opposed to the usual £41) and £47 for a Cat C match, but I suppose if it increases your chances of getting a ticket then it might have to be done.

Lots of cat c and b games went to general sale last season so i think if you applied to all those games at all price levels you would have to be incredibly unlucky not to get any games.

You have -663 loyalty points,deducted by manual adjustment on 13/07/2016, 16:50

Hahaha WTF, I was 320 last season now down to 303

There were 4000 extra seats last year though.
Dare I say the word.....but you'll just have to Stubhub it a bit next year. Not always expensive (especially if we are playing average)....Plus you still get your loyalty points. Contact the ticket office with your confirmation number and they'll add them manually.

I lost 83 to 332. 20% of my total is bang on for the rolling 5 yr thing.

Top 700 or so for Members LPs so pretty sure I should be safe for CatA games.

Raffle today.....

Be interesting how the membership will work after the new staduim will be built,the majority of people me including are only holding on to be still on the season ticket waiting list. With everyone with a good points total should get a season ticket and the ground holding 61k there be no point becoming a member then but i presume the club will think of another scheme to bleed us dry!! I presume they will pinch ideas off the goons or man ure too....

Still can't see why we are paying £50 a year just to get first dibs on tickets,where its a real lottery for home games and only £30 a pop for away games now,it should have been reduced at least....... can see myself only bothering for one or two games this season and perhaps a champs league game thrown in.

I have a cumulative loss of 632.

Not sure how many I've lost from last season exactly but was on 550+ now down to 489.

I am complaining though as my wife is on 490 and we should be on the same now after the last drop off. Had it been the other way round I wouldn't have been to fussed! Haha.

I think the closed shop away games will end shortly especially without the subsidised travel which to be honest as I live in St Albans never effected me anyway. At least with the £30 ticket I get to sample some of the reward.

Back