• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Are we expecting a rush for them then? I was hoping with the ballot system I'd not have to see the Circle of Doom this season.

I assume with 90000 attendance the only problem will be getting a ticket where you prefer to sit, I dont see any problems being able to get a ticket though, or are there only a limited amount of mult-match packages available

Yeah it's normal, but if we're expecting a mad rush on Wednesday morning then that means 9.30 til whenever watching that bloody circle not moving while pretending to work. If there's no need to rush I'll just wait til the evening.

When will I know if I was successful in the ballot for the Liverpool match? Can't find dates for those announcments in the site.

Another question while i'm at it- I applied for 2 tickets through myself and my brother's membership, is there a chance one of us will get a ticket and the other won't? if no, then if I really want to go to the match anyway shouldn't I apply alone for a bigger chance to get a ticket?

I'm pretty sure it's both or none, so yes applying individually would've improved your chances, but you'd not have been sat together, which may or may not be a problem depending on how annoying your brother is.

Another question while i'm at it- I applied for 2 tickets through myself and my brother's membership, is there a chance one of us will get a ticket and the other won't? if no, then if I really want to go to the match anyway shouldn't I apply alone for a bigger chance to get a ticket?
I'm pretty sure it's both or none, so yes applying individually would've improved your chances, but you'd not have been sat together, which may or may not be a problem depending on how annoying your brother is.

I think for Cat A games, it doesn't matter, because it is all decided on LPs. So in this case if you have sufficient LPs (depending on what the cut-off turns out to be) and your brother doesn't, you will get a ticket and he won't.
For Cat B and C games, it is as Seedy Ron has said.

I think for Cat A games, it doesn't matter, because it is all decided on LPs. So in this case if you have sufficient LPs (depending on what the cut-off turns out to be) and your brother doesn't, you will get a ticket and he won't.
For Cat B and C games, it is as Seedy Ron has said.
Oh I must have missed the Categories thing. So Liverpool being a Cat A game, and my loyalty points at 0 (I'm only moving to London this August, this will be my first year as a member), I have no chance on getting tickets anyway do I?

Oh I must have missed the Categories thing. So Liverpool being a Cat A game, and my loyalty points at 0 (I'm only moving to London this August, this will be my first year as a member), I have no chance on getting tickets anyway do I?

Bob and No in the ballot.
But there's always the lovely Stubhub if you are prepared to pay over the odds.

Hi all, I must confess that after nearly 20 years as an armchair fan (oh the shame!), I've finally signed up as a Lilywhite member and I'm ready to support the club properly :)

Just a question, as I'm not really familiar with how it works: can I purchase two ticket packages for the CL Wembley games? (one for me, one for my sister, who isn't a member)

After failing to get an email in the ballot for the Palace game I (and my wife) received emails this afternoon to say we could now purchase tickets as Bronze and Lilywhite members. 2 tickets in South Lower purchased (although not 100% sure I can go due to this being 3 days before the babies due date!)

Just looked again and a few tickets still available...

Gonna buy the three matches at wembley from Wednesday being a bronze member. "its a deal, its a steal, its the sale of the farkin century'

Gonna buy the three matches at wembley from Wednesday being a bronze member. "its a deal, its a steal, its the sale of the farkin century'

Likewise. I just hope that there's enough tickets to go around. I've booked day off work, so hoping to celebrate the purchase of tickets tomorrow. I'm going by myself..but, I wouldn't miss it! And anyway part of the crowd!!

Back