• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Only a (spanking new) bronze here, are you allowed to choose seats? I require an aisle, and this would be a big factor.
Not sure as my pal did it, you basically choose a block, maybe you will need to call them rather than do it online

Just looked online, obviously can't make selections yet.

Noticed how many blocks are unavalable. Most of silver level & all of south middle & upper. WTF - are these being saved, or released block by block ?

Apparently some blocks are being held back and will be released at a later date depending on tickets sales. This is covered in an FAQ which has just been released : http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploadedFiles/Shared_Assets/Documents/Tickets/UEFA Champions League Tickets - FAQ Document.pdf?utm_source=ticket-emails-1617&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=champions-league-ticket-packages&crn=2372018

The TV gantry is located on the south side of the stadium, so no doubt that played a part in the decision to sell the north side first.

Also, if they let people buy tickets everywhere and the game doesn't sell out, then we will end up paying for more stewards and cleaners as people spread out.

Where's the loyalty points tally gone on the ticketing site? It says you can check them on the 'My account' page but then there's no link...

Got our 10 tickets in Block 246 Club Wembley, £154 inc fees

2 loyalty points a ticket too

I'm away at the moment so was unable to do anything yesterday but just looked and also in block 246 as unavailability either side centrally as all sold out or not released yet.

Everton Away Ticket News

Season ticket holders with 240 or more loyalty points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

Season ticket holders with 182 or more loyalty points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.

Tickets will be issued week commencing Monday, July 25

Wow! I am gobsmacked the first time I have never been able to get a ticket for Everton away.

If this is an indication of things to come it looks like Away days are about to become a 'Season Ticket Holder' closed shop.

I really thought this would go to members and obtaining a ticket would not be a problem. Now I am wondering whether we will be lucky enough to get tickets for Stoke and Middlesborough, and even WBA which used to be no problem

First game of the season, lots of people desperately wanting to see some football and shiny new signings. The lower away ticket prices this season will also have an impact.

First game of the season, lots of people desperately wanting to see some football and shiny new signings. The lower away ticket prices this season will also have an impact.

Totally. Just got a feeling now there wont be many awaydays available to us members from now on, apart from Sunderland because nobody ever wants to travel to that one..historically.
As you say though the £30 makes a big difference this season.

May have to sneak into the home end at Goodison. At least the accent wont be a giveaway for us

Totally. Just got a feeling now there wont be many awaydays available to us members from now on, apart from Sunderland because nobody ever wants to travel to that one..historically.
As you say though the £30 makes a big difference this season.

May have to sneak into the home end at Goodison. At least the accent wont be a giveaway for us

There's always Middlesbrough...

And Hull.

There's always Middlesbrough...

And Hull.

I have a feeling Boro will be ST's only for this season.

First season back for a few years, might see the 'novelty' factor for some, plus its not televised so a 3pm Saturday, despite the distance, still not too bad for getting back to London.

Quite confident Hull will get to members and probably Burnley and maybe WBA

Loyalty points now adjusted in your accounts if you want to take a look

We lost 100pts this time around

can't remember what i had before the cull - it says -587 as the last entry and i have 402 now, does that mean i have lost the difference? wasn't expecting to lose any this time around let alone 185

can't remember what i had before the cull - it says -587 as the last entry and i have 402 now, does that mean i have lost the difference? wasn't expecting to lose any this time around let alone 185

Sounds a lot, but it could be right. Depends on how many matches you went to 5 seasons ago. Once the 15pts renewal pts had been added I worked out we had lost 100pts this time around.
If you went to around 35-40 games in 2011/12 it is quite possible you could have lost around 180pts

According to the log I had 233 points removed, even though I didn't even have that many to begin with, was more around the 150 mark. I now have 136 (Bronze)

Last edited:
According to the log I had 233 points removed, even though I didn't even have that many to begin with, was more than 150 mark. I now have 136 (Bronze)

Just had a look myself - it said I'd lost 302 (only had about 200). I'm now down to 151 which is a shame as I'm in that bracket of people which goes past the 5k mark. Probably need 175-180 points to be safe.

Applied for Everton - no joy. Can't see me getting a ticket this season unless I go to the CL home games.

Just had a look myself - it said I'd lost 302 (only had about 200). I'm now down to 151 which is a shame as I'm in that bracket of people which goes past the 5k mark. Probably need 175-180 points to be safe.

Applied for Everton - no joy. Can't see me getting a ticket this season unless I go to the CL home games.

I'm already doing the 3 game package, but I haven't seen any mention of LP's for those. I guess the low ticket prices are reward enough!

Back