• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

That is indeed excellent news and good negotiations with Wembley to get the full capacity for every game. I doubt we'd sell it out unless we get a really big name opponent but if we can regularly get in or around the 60k mark that would be fantastic and a good indicator for the new stadium.
Levy promised affordable tickets for CL and he has delivered.

I see that the club are saying that the group-stage package tickets will be available for sale in all areas. Do we not need to have an area segregated for away fans? Not sure how that will work if home fans can buy tickets throughout the whole ground.

Is this 3 game package just available to season ticket holders and members?

It would seem so from the announcement which mentions a sale period for ST holders followed by a sales period for members. Nothing about general sale.
It then says that tickets for individual games will be on sale after the draw on 25 August with priority to ST holders not having bought a package. I guess it means individual tickets will go to general sale but not the packages.

Better than Burton away i suppose.?

Oh I'll be at Burton away and travelling up to Saudi Sportswashing Machine every weekend.

But I love football and, unlike many people I know, if I'm free and there's a decent match on or a new groud I've not been to I'll happily go along and have a decent time. I have been to Wembley mind, to see Whitley Bay lift the FA Trophy.

May as well go for club wembley if there's any left for members. Even £110 for Cat A is a great price.

Really happy about the CL prices and package. I'm a bronze member but fairly confident me and my mates will get tickets after the ST's have had their fill. Clever way to ensure the fans turn out for all the home group games. If we can get 60-70k would be a great marker for the new stadium.

Hopefully those getting the Wembley Members block below the Royal Box will show more interest than their England counterparts either side of the interval

I'm pretty sure it's £70 - £150 *total* for all 3 games. i.e. cheap as chips.

Edit: i see everyone is already aware of this :)

Home fans in the west end so they offer fan clubs... Upper north east corner!!!

90000 seats to play with and they allocate the fan clubs there!!!!

Only a (spanking new) bronze here, are you allowed to choose seats? I require an aisle, and this would be a big factor.

Back