• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Stitched up again

Away first match
Away last match
4 of the last 6 away...obviously meaning Arsenal get the opposite WALOB

We are better away from home these days......might be an advantage

It seems a fairly well rounded list for us, avoiding what we've encountered over the last few seasons where we'd get a crazy month drawn against the top 6.

By my calculations, if we do progress to they the Group stages we wont play at home on Saturday until at least Dec 6th...

I said this before can't see why clubs in the europa cup play some games on a monday night if they want to,the amount of tv money slushing around should cover the extra expense,i know it will pith people off in getting to games but the endless boring question that always comes up with the europa cup about playing thursday/sunday,try something different for a change to see if it works.

Well, there goes my dream of having our last fixture be at wham and Spurs to relegate them at the last game played at Upton Park.

Works out well to have a more difficult run-in. We might try harder if we already have points on the board and are already in a good position.

Well, there goes my dream of having our last fixture be at wham and Spurs to relegate them at the last game played at Upton Park.

Hopefully Burnley will relegate them in a sis-pointer on 2 May...meaning their last game they are already down :)

Are they moving to the OS for the start of the 2015-16 season?........blimey

Big t-shirt moment for West Ham. Could be four cup final victories in less than a full year if they beat us again.

Big t-shirt moment for West Ham. Could be four cup final victories in less than a full year if they beat us again.
The last time the Spammers did the "quadruple" over us was 1966... as much as I'd like to see England win the World Cup again that might just be too humiliating a price to pay!

First, last and boxing day were home games last season.

Giving **** a home game on boxing day is pointless though, Sky might as well move it now.

Are you sure Jord. I thought we started at Palace on the opening day last season?

Granted we finished at home. Dont mind away start, home finish or even vice-versa, just think its a p#ss-take when you start and finish with away games.

I said this before can't see why clubs in the europa cup play some games on a monday night if they want to,the amount of tv money slushing around should cover the extra expense,i know it will pith people off in getting to games but the endless boring question that always comes up with the europa cup about playing thursday/sunday,try something different for a change to see if it works.

Gambled on a few matches being Sunday and booked a few cheap Premier Inns already.

Assuming we get through the EL qualifer, the Swansea away day looks like being on a Sunday again (please not the Monday night though). Overnighter in Bridgend again then

Gambled on a few matches being Sunday and booked a few cheap Premier Inns already.

Assuming we get through the EL qualifer, the Swansea away day looks like being on a Sunday again (please not the Monday night though). Overnighter in Bridgend again then

Good lord, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Are you sure Jord. I thought we started at Palace on the opening day last season?

Granted we finished at home. Dont mind away start, home finish or even vice-versa, just think its a p#ss-take when you start and finish with away games.

Ah yes, it was further back. 2010/11 we started and finished at home.

Re: 2014-2015 Fixtures Announced 18th June - 9AM

cant wait for these tba so I can plan things around the matches (I know, sad isnt it?)

1st home match Aug 16th QPR....Harry comes home
1st away match Sun Aug 24th Southampton....Mauricio returns to St Marys

Nailed on...you know it

So very nearly spot on...makes a change for me though \o/

Must admit, havent ventured into the town when we have been just stayed at the Prem Inn. Harvester next door and an Odeon 50 yards away, what more could we ask for?

That's true, for a visit it's probably not all that bad. Don't mix with the locals, they're an interesting bunch. The kind of people who spell f**k without the c just because it's easier to spell.

Must admit, havent ventured into the town when we have been just stayed at the Prem Inn. Harvester next door and an Odeon 50 yards away, what more could we ask for?

Swansea ain't that bad....all our hotels have got roofs on them now!!!..........theirs a nice premier inn on the waterfront or SA1 as its called with a harvester below,lol.........its a 15 minute then walk to the staduim along a picturesque river....

Whats the price difference then,can't be that much?

Back