• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Swansea ain't that bad....all our hotels have got roofs on them now!!!..........theirs a nice premier inn on the waterfront or SA1 as its called with a harvester below,lol.........its a 15 minute then walk to the staduim along a picturesque river....

Whats the price difference then,can't be that much?

Just had a look at that one. Looks very modern. Might give it a try if we stay over for a few days in future seasons. Touch dearer than Bridgened and no free parking, but might well give it a go in the future

Just had a look at that one. Looks very modern. Might give it a try if we stay over for a few days in future seasons. Touch dearer than Bridgened and no free parking, but might well give it a go in the future

I could have put you up,if you weren't so eager,i presume you paid the early saver rate with no money back now!!

.....with free parking too..

Got a feeling they may struggle this year,new manager, bony/mitchu/williams/vorm maybe going,could be last time for you to come down here.

I could have put you up,if you weren't so eager,i presume you paid the early saver rate with no money back now!!

.....with free parking too..

Got a feeling they may struggle this year,new manager, bony/mitchu/williams/vorm maybe going,could be last time for you to come down here.

Oh yes, I was in like flynn £29..back of the net. Thanks for the offer though

Just be aware that the Swansea away game will, if we progress to the group stages of the Europa League, be moved back to the Sunday..

I've had a right touch to be fair; missus is dragging me to two of her friends' weddings on 16th August and 13th September so I was sure at least one of them would end of being a home game but fortunately for me they are both away (West Ham, Sunderland).

I think, given the choice, you'd always want to be home on the final day of the season - we've been home on the final day for the past 4 seasons against quite easy opposition (Birmingham, Fulham, Sunderland, A Villa) so its our turn to be away this year; this will now be our 3rd away game on the first day in successive seasons - (Saudi Sportswashing Machine, C Palace) but before that we had 3 successive home fixtures (Liverpool '09, Emirates Marketing Project '10 and Everton '11 - not the PL fault that the Tottenham riots occurred!)

I thought after last year that we would always be given the Boxing Day home game due to L'****'s inability to stage a game on a public holiday but actually I think Id rather have the New Years Day home game as that will have less travel impact on us for the 3rd round of the FA Cup which is scheduled for 2 days later; last year you'll remember that we played, and won, in a gruelling game at Old Trafford on NYD before having to play l'****, who'd had a home game, on the Saturday.

Will now have the unnacceptably long wait for Sky and BT to choose their games where i suspect most of our remaining saturday games will also be go back to a sunday to compliment all the europa fixtures (on the basis we beat FC Dog and Duck in the Europa qualifiers); so far we are unlikley to have a home sat game until C Palace on Sat 6th December at earliest.

Just be aware that the Swansea away game will, if we progress to the group stages of the Europa League, be moved back to the Sunday..

Yes, already gambled and booked the Sat night. Done 4 already, most of the time it pays off, just means a Monday night pick throws a spanner in the works

[tweet]486790108339662851[/tweet]

Bagged the 1st and 3rd this morning. Not brilliant seats but it just means its 8 less times I have to get in the queue on a Tuesday morning.
Now watch one of them get picked for a Monday night...

Balls, forgot about them! Looks like it's the ring of doom for me this season then!

It really is a pain the old circle of doom. You dont get the best seats inthe world with the packages, we ended up with a 4-pack in row 15 Upper, and the other in row 20, but at least its 8 less Tuesdays as I mentioned

According to the Burnley twitter feed, the first televised PL-games wont be announced until next week

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial

I am sorry to sound like a broken record, but it really is a f#ckin joke. How long have the fixtures been out now and they still havent chosen the first batch of TV games. How hard is it????

So now we have the usual situation whereby tickets go on-sale Mon/Tues for the QPR home game and there is still a chance it could get moved to the Monday night. Not the clubs fault I know, once again though Sky and BT no consideration for the travelling fans

Another rant over...

i'm like a broken record too......will never understand why they can't announce the August tv schedule at the same time as when the fixtures come,its only two weeks worth then there is an international break in the first week in September. They can announce the rest later on.

I think sky/bt make it out the fans welcome the expectation or the excitement of when they announce the list.....but i'm sorry to say 'WE DON'T CARE ONE JOT ON THE LIST,WE WANT TO BOOK OUR HOTEL ROOMS,OUR TRAINS AND COACHES IN PLENTY OF TIME SO WE CAN SAVE SOME MONEY'......you selfish bunch of ****ers,lol................

i'm like a broken record too......will never understand why they can't announce the August tv schedule at the same time as when the fixtures come,its only two weeks worth then there is an international break in the first week in September. They can announce the rest later on.

I think sky/bt make it out the fans welcome the expectation or the excitement of when they announce the list.....but i'm sorry to say 'WE DON'T CARE ONE JOT ON THE LIST,WE WANT TO BOOK OUR HOTEL ROOMS,OUR TRAINS AND COACHES IN PLENTY OF TIME SO WE CAN SAVE SOME MONEY'......you selfish bunch of ****ers,lol................

=D> Totally

Why must they release them in batches? Can't they just agree on the first two weekends, then add more every two weeks?

Why must they release them in batches? Can't they just agree on the first two weekends, then add more every two weeks?

Probably because thats far too sensible an idea, and would mean the TV people would be showing some consideration for the fans, so thats not happening soon...

Does anyone have a contact at football supporters federation? I think there should be a rule that if a fixture is moved less than 1 calendar month before the date of the game for live TV purposes then all away tickets should be issued free of charge.

Although that suggests that sky/bt/premier league give a **** about travelling fans.

Sky will no doubt release the news as 'breaking news' with a countdown and usual hyperbole.

Hotspur Related @HotspurRelated

For those unaware Sky Sports and BT Sport are due to announce the fixtures they are televising tomorrow. #THFC

Back