• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA U-20 World Cup 2013

HT Chile 1-0 England.

Kane holding-up play well but should have done better when through on goal.

Chile deserve to go-in a goal to the good.

Much better second half display from England - Kane was easily their best player and Pritchard looked lively when he came-on.

Cole from United also improved the general play like Pritchard.
Two big misses from Pritchard, at least he got himself into positions.
Good overall play from him though.
Hope Peter Taylor learnt something from this game and know his team better now.
Potts suspended for next game, would like to see this line up:

Kane
Pritchard - Barkley - Cole
Lundstram - Ward Prowse
Garbutt - Dier - Lascelles? - Flanagan?
Johnstone​

Harsh on Luke Williams who's been impressive, but think this team will do better.
Williams to come on for one of the Spurs boys when people start to tire.

I watched the last half an our of this, decent game.

Kane looked good again, apart from his goal he set up some good chances and seemed quite classy really.

Pritchard seems exciting, but if this is what he's delivering in training I can understand why he doesn't start. He doesn't really fit in with the rest of the team, I think he needs more creative passers around him to really get the best out of him.

Edit: Oh, and Pritchard really, really, really should have scored... I'm guessing he's still kicking himself over that one, free header at 5 yards. To be fair it's probably not what he practices the most though... :lol:

12 in 33 for the U19s too.

Comes from the famed Sporting Lisbon youth academy too. What I've seen so far he's powerful on the ball, strong with his body, very quick and is a cool and composed finisher. He'd be a good acquisition.

Here is the 2 goals he scored against Nigeria in the U20 world cup:

[video=youtube;77bxiKFnc-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77bxiKFnc-U[/video]

Goal he scored against South Korea in the U20 World Cup:

[video=youtube;RTGHDci4iv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGHDci4iv8[/video]

fudging hell, how good is that Derik Osede from Spain? I believe he's at Madrid, he keeps progressing the way he is then there two centre halves in the near future will be him and Varane! fudging unstoppable

fcuk the rest, Bruma really is the best

sign him up Baldi !!!

As things stand, both Egypt and England will be knocked-out of the competition if the score stays at 0-0.

England with the better of the first half but Harry Kane missed a few very good opportunities to put them ahead.

Harry kane has a shocking first touch, gets easily knocked off the ball, and lacks pace

apart from that he has a future

Barkley and the Utd kid Cole look really promising...2 steps ahead of all the other England players

Barkley is class. He'll get a lot of playing time under Martinez.

Cole is the lad who scored twice against us in the youth Premier League final

No idea why Prtichard doesn't start, he's made a difference since coming on, he looks awesome.

Also been very impressed with Eric Dier, funny that he doesnt play in England yet looks the better of most of them out there.

Back