• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA U-20 World Cup 2013

What kind of player is he? Strengths/weaknesses?

plays in midfield. He looks well on his way to be the player of the tournament. Scored two great goals today and has 3 or 4 this tournament I believe. I hadn't even seen him before this tournament but he has definitely caught my eye!

going into the tournament i was going to look out for Pogba, Digne, Areola, Sanogo and Zouma but I have been impressed most by Thauvin who I hadn't even properly heard of before the tournament.

Careful Mumorn mark will accuse you in a minute of making it all up.;)

So, it will be a France-Uruguay final. France beat Ghana 2-1 to progress while Uruguay scored a late goal to drew 1-1 and beat Iraq 7-6 on penalties. Both France and Uruguay will be trying to win the Cup for the first time.

France must be clear favourites and has a huge advantage in the final. Uruguay had to play extra time in the quarter finals and semi finals and will be very tired. If France do win, it will be Europe's first Cup since Spain won it in 1999. But Europe still need to go a long way to catch up with South America. Brazil and Argentina have won a total of 11 Cups for South America, compared with only 6 Cups for Europe.

Last edited:
France win the U20 World Cup. Knew they would.

thought it'd be more comfortable than a penalty shootout though.

France deserved to win the Cup but they were not that outstanding either. They were not that consistent as they lost to Spain in group stage. This had been a disappointing tournament, lacking any outstanding teams or players. It definately suffered from not having Brazil and Argentina around. This not helped by other teams bringing second rate players here. I think FIFA should force all teams to play their best U-20 players for future tournaments. Otherwise, it will soon become a second rate tournament.

Was very impressed with Pogba, Kondogbia, Digne, Zouma and Thouvain. I think all will end up being at top clubs and stars in the future. Well, Pogba is already on his way with Juventus.

Back