• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup SF Ticket Details

Congrats!

I thought 60 quid is ok no? No more than West Stand Upper :p
Ha, you beat me to it :) I was just about to post that I shouldn't have complained about the price because if we sat in the East or West stand for the same match at WHL it'd be more expensive!

Holy Mother of GHod. 2 tickets ?ú130.50!! I assume we're sat next to Harry and Joe then!
Section 125, will have to see where that is

Did anyone get asked what value seats they wanted? When I applied there was nowhere to register your preference and I've just been allocated the 5 seats I wanted in section 126 (South Lower) which are ?ú60 seats. I was going to go for ?ú500 East End seats. I think we all have a similar number of points (288 in my case) so perhaps they allocated the higher value seats based on loyalty points.

Anyone know?

I missed out on the semi final against pompey by 9 points but got a return a couple of days before the game so you never know!

Yep. A mate of mine was going to miss out on Pompey so paid up for one elsewhere & then Spurs lowered the LP cut off level TWICE (to below the amount he had). So if someone is only a couple of points short i would sit tight!

Just got my rejection email saying the cut-off was 134. I guess I'll just have to experience the "glory" from my TV

Section 125, Row 31......seems like good seats. I got 125 against Barcelona I think.....Row 1 which wasn't the best view being right at pitch level so 30 rows back should be a pretty decent view all round.

By comparing what people are posting here with my own ticket details, it's crystal clear to me that tickets have NOT been allocated in 'best available order', as the club claim..............:twisted: :^)

I missed out on the semi final against pompey by 9 points but got a return a couple of days before the game so you never know!

Yep. A mate of mine was going to miss out on Pompey so paid up for one elsewhere & then Spurs lowered the LP cut off level TWICE (to below the amount he had). So if someone is only a couple of points short i would sit tight!

Same thing happened to my brother, missed it by about 6 points for the Pompey semi and ended up getting a returned ticket (in a slightly better area than me, jammy git).

Section 125, Row 31......seems like good seats. I got 125 against Barcelona I think.....Row 1 which wasn't the best view being right at pitch level so 30 rows back should be a pretty decent view all round.

We're 6 rows behind you, looks a decent view. First time we havent been in the Upper tier. Bit more costly than I expected but not complaining

Happy I got a ticket, gutted its up in the gods, you cant tell whos got the fricking ball up there.

Happy I got a ticket, gutted its up in the gods, you cant tell whos got the fricking ball up there.

We were 3 rows from the back in the Top Tier for the CC Final v United, but it all honesty it wasnt quite as bad as I thought it was going to be

Wembley_2009_048.jpg

Back