• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup SF Ticket Details

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Following our 3-1 victory over Bolton in The FA Cup Sixth Round on Tuesday night, we are pleased to confirm the following ticket details for our semi-final against Chelsea at Wembley on Sunday, April 15.

It is important to note that due to the limited timeframe involved, we are opening the One Hotspur Members APPLICATION window BEFORE the sale of tickets to Season Ticket Holders.

The match will take place at Wembley Stadium, with the kick-off time still to be confirmed.

Allocation: 31,585 - Tottenham Hotspur's supporters will be located in the West end of Wembley Stadium.

Prices: ?ú60 (?ú50 Concession), ?ú50 (?ú40), ?ú40(?ú30), ?ú30 (?ú20). Our usual concession parameters will apply (U16 and Over 65).

CLICK HERE for the Wembley seating and pricing plan...

How to buy a ticket

All sales for this match will be either via telephone, 0844 844 0102 (Option 1), or online HERE. The Club will not be selling tickets to supporters in person at the Ticket Office.

ONE HOTSPUR PLATINUM, GOLD AND SILVER SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

You will be able to purchase one ticket per Season Ticket. The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased in a single group is 20.

Tickets for One Hotspur Platinum, Gold or Silver Members (i.e. Season Ticket Holders) will be sold on a first come, first-served basis and will be available to purchase either over the phone or online only. You will be able to chose your seat based on Tottenham Hotspur's allocated areas of Wembley Stadium, subject to availability.

Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver Members (i.e. Season Ticket Holders) from 9.30am on Monday, April 2 until 5.00pm on Tuesday, April 3.

There are sufficient tickets to meet demand from all Season Ticket Holders. Season Ticket Holders who do not have a strong preference regarding price and/or location are strongly advised to avoid attempting to purchase their tickets during the opening few hours of the sale. Tickets can be purchased at any time during the above period on the website and 24 hour phone line.

Please note you will need your Client Reference Number when making your application as well as the Client Reference Number for any other One Hotspur Platinum, Gold or Silver Season Ticket Holders that you wish to sit near or with. This number can be found on your One Hotspur Membership card.

Season Ticket Holders on our home / away cup guarantee scheme are reminded that they will not be automatically charged for tickets for this match and must purchase a ticket during the above sales period.

ONE HOTSPUR BRONZE / LILYWHITE MEMBERS

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite Members (i.e. Club Members) will be able to apply for tickets both over the phone and online from 9.30am on Thursday, March 29 until 5.00pm on Friday, March 30.

Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.

Please note any applications made via the telephone will be charged a ?ú1 per member processing fee. If, as expected, demand from One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite Members (i.e. Club Members) outweighs supply, tickets will be allocated according to loyalty points.

Postal applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members will not be accepted for this match.

One ticket per membership can be applied for. The maximum number of tickets that can be applied for in a single group is 20. As we are unable to predict how many tickets will be available at each price to members, tickets will be allocated in best available order to successful applicants.

Please note you will need your Client Reference Number when making your application as well as the Client Reference Number for any other One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite Members that you wish to sit near or with. This number can be found or on your One Hotspur Membership card.

Should you select to apply for a ticket as a group, each person's total number of loyalty points will be considered separately. For example if five supporters apply as a group to sit together and the minimum number of loyalty points required was 100 and one person has 90, that person would be unsuccessful.

We would like to remind all Bronze / Lilywhite Members that at this stage, they are only submitting an application for the match. You are able to submit an application at any time during the application period. Please remember that loyalty points will be used to allocate tickets should supply outweigh demand. Your chances of being successful in the ballot for tickets will not be affected by how early / late you submit your application in the application period.

We will notify all applicants of the required loyalty point total and whether they have been successful as soon as possible following the Season Ticket sale. This information will be posted on the Club website and also via email to the email address registered on the Club database.

LOYALTY POINTS

Due to the extremely limited time prior to this fixture the Ticket Office WILL NOT be able review any queries regarding loyalty point totals that have not been raised before this time.

GENERAL SALE

No tickets will be available to non-members for this match

Last edited:
Missed the final in 2008, saw the defeats at Wembley in 2009 and 2010. Really looking forward to this one!

Gutted as I'm running the Brighton marathon that day!

At least that's one less member with over 200 points applying for you lot.

Needed 130 for the Portsmouth semi-final so I expect this one will be a bit higher than that, the fact that it's Chelsea should push it up a bit more too.

I'll be okay as I've got 540ish loyalty points, my brother should be fine with 268, but I think my Dad will be missing out as he's only got 150 points.

Missed the final in 2008, saw the defeats at Wembley in 2009 and 2010. Really looking forward to this one!

Same here, REEEAAALLLLYYYY want to see us win this time!!!

The Chavs are trying to get the game moved aren't they? After us on Sunday thay have Barca in the CL semi.

Shame - price of 'success' I guess.

Really hope they don';t weasel a date change - 'Pool won't swap as they never play on the Hilsborough anniversary (which is the Sunday). Talks about trying to get a Friday night KO! It'll never happen.

We should do nothing to accommodate them either, if they actually win the CL then 4th is no good; that's already been stipulated by UEFA.

Could be a great week, knock them out of the FA cup then watch them get battered by Barca.... stuff of dreams! \o/

Hang on! you missed the final we won but attended the two trips to Wembley we lost.

YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE SEMI! :D:D

The Chavs are trying to get the game moved aren't they? After us on Sunday thay have Barca in the CL semi.

Shame - price of 'success' I guess.

Really hope they don';t weasel a date change - 'Pool won't swap as they never play on the Hilsborough anniversary (which is the Sunday). Talks about trying to get a Friday night KO! It'll never happen.

We should do nothing to accommodate them either, if they actually win the CL then 4th is no good; that's already been stipulated by UEFA.

Could be a great week, knock them out of the FA cup then watch them get battered by Barca.... stuff of dreams! \o/

The Fa has said no it wont be moved, its Sunday

It is important to note that due to the limited timeframe involved, we are opening the One Hotspur Members APPLICATION window BEFORE the sale of tickets to Season Ticket Holders.

Interesting...

I've got 159 loyalty points. Reckon I've got a chance?

Get the applications in, see how many ST holders take their ticket, then dish out to the members with enough LP's with the leftovers I assume.

People reckon 200 LP's above, might be a tight one.

Dammit. I thought if it was first come first serve I might be in with a chance. I don't have hardly any loyalty points :(

I'm on my own though, think I'll have a chance?!

fudge moving it for those cretins if I remember rightly when we played Seville on a Thursday night they refused to change our Saturday lunchtime kick off with them

Back