• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup SF Ticket Details

Just seen this on twitter...
@SSNSpursEmma: HAS A TICKET FOR WEMBLEY!!! Those still waiting check your ticket account and see if you've been debited. Come. On. You. Spurs!!!!! :)

She says her friend also got tickets and she had 155 points.

Check your ticket accounts lads.

Does that make me ITK?

Just seen this on twitter...
@SSNSpursEmma: HAS A TICKET FOR WEMBLEY!!! Those still waiting check your ticket account and see if you've been debited. Come. On. You. Spurs!!!!! :)

She says her friend also got tickets and she had 155 points.

Check your ticket accounts lads.

Does that make me ITK?

If I have a ticket from that I will consider you Master of the Universe.
Gonna check now....

Nothing for me so far :( on 147 points. Last transaction was for ?ú0.00 for FA cup semi ticket so unless they are giving me one for free, not looking good

Yes! I've got my tickets, all three applications successful, amazed my Dad got one too :D He has 150 loyalty points. fudging expensive though, ?ú60 each for me and my brother and ?ú50 for my Dad, plus ?ú13 admin brick.

According to that twitter girl someone spoke to the ticket office and they are still processing.

Jeez. I'm now holding out for something someone on Twitter says. How desperate am I ???

Yes! I've got my tickets, all three applications successful, amazed my Dad got one too :D He has 150 loyalty points. fudging expensive though, ?ú60 each for me and my brother and ?ú50 for my Dad, plus ?ú13 admin brick.

Sounds like you got tickets in the Lower Tier then. I thought they would all get allocated to ST Holders

Me and my mate got two tickets - Section 543 row 18 seat 95 - sounds to me like upper tier riiiiiiiiiiiight at the back. Not really happy with where I am but at least I got a ticket. ?ú30 as well.

Que sera sera!!!! Just got email from the club too - thanks nutter for the tip - nothing on my account yet but I'm going to Wemberly !!!!!!

147 points

Congrats!

I thought 60 quid is ok no? No more than West Stand Upper :p

Back