• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup SF Ticket Details

Totally agree.

When we originally missed out on Real tickets last season, I rang the ticket office on a daily basis, felt like a phone pest, but it worked in the end, two tickets got returned the day before the match.
Definitely worth ringing.
I've rang up for tickets to Emirates Marketing Project, Wolves and Swansea (all away) and managed to find some returned tickets a few days before the game(s). With the amount of people going, there will always be returns.

Why haven't they sent out rejection emails yet then?! (yes I've checked spam). Kind of hoping I'll get one but they're waiting to see where the gaps are (always dreaming)

It seems the Bonze allocation was allocated comp;etely at random. A few people on here with less points than me, but with better seats (I was allocated ?ú30 one, which isn't a bad thing considering i'm jobless at the moment!)

Same. First time in the Upper at Goodison too, have always been in the Lower Bullens.

Yes, just got high enough up the Members Loyalty Point tree to start getting the benefit..and its changing. Although, joking apart I do think its a good idea.
Definitely means you have to keep putting in the appearances to get to see the bigger games

Wachu talking' bout willis?

The new system for Loyalty Points i.e. rolling 5 seasons.

As in, that is what's going to happen? Where did you read that, I've heard nothing.
I restarted my membership in 2007/8 I think, so that would suit me fine. I've averaged a solid game a month since then.

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

533209_10151475165965475_607825474_23993854_1508223681_n.jpg

Just signed for my tickets. You'd have thought that they didn't have to make them giant sized nowadays.

Got my tickets - cant wait. Chelscum are gonna hammer us but ill be so hammered ill still think we won. so fudge it

It seems the Bonze allocation was allocated comp;etely at random. A few people on here with less points than me, but with better seats (I was allocated ?ú30 one, which isn't a bad thing considering i'm jobless at the moment!)

Ditto. I wouldn't mind, if they hadn't explicitly stated they'd be going in LP order......:evil:

144 Loyalty points, so just checked my account history on the ticket site. Low and behold I have got a ?ú30 ticket in Block 547, Row 29.

Presume i'm one of the last to get one hence being up in the gods, but i don't care!!! First time to Wembley to see Spurs.

Didn't think 144 was going to be anywhere near enough for a London derby!!!

Official word from the club earlier this morning was to allow until after tomorrow's post. I'm pretty sure from memory though that my pompey ticket didn't arrive until the day before.....

I rang the t/o this morning. 30 mins on hold followed by the usual charming & hugely helpful service......

Back