• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Etienne Capoue

Hope its just stretched ligaments, but could be a break. Step forward Sandro.

Ligament injuries are normally worse because ligaments have less blood flow than bones so heal more slowly. If it's a choice between a grade 3 sprain or a break, you'll prefer a break

Wish him a speedy recovery but a bit of a blessing, means Sandro can now just slot back in and it also might mean we see more Holtby playing central midfield if needed.

Sando----Holtby
------Eriksen-----

doesn't even look too bad if I am honest with you.

Wish him a speedy recovery but a bit of a blessing, means Sandro can now just slot back in and it also might mean we see more Holtby playing central midfield if needed.

Sando----Holtby
------Eriksen-----

I don't think i'd ever call an injury like that 'a blessing', but i get where you're coming from (a silver lining, perhaps?)

The other thing that may come out of this is Sandro gets an instant chance to be a regular again and for whatever reason it may re-ignite dembele's role/performances in the team based on how successful they were last year. Dembele has me scratching my head at the moment.

Massive shame, was looking forward to us having real midfield depth this season. Looked better than Parker.

Still hoping it's not too bad and we'll see him again this season..

Typical Spurs luck, in his other appearances it looked like we had a real find on our hands. You just know it will be like Kaboul and we wont see him now until next season.

Could mean a reprieve for Siggy, Carroll or Holtby too. Had a feeling one might leave.

3 midfield spots.. Paulinho/Sandro/Dembele/Carroll Holtby/Ericksen/Sigurdsson.

Looks like one still may leave on loan, then AVB has 2 players per position until Jan at least

Sando----Holtby
------Eriksen-----

Nowhere near it imo.

Not his best game today, but he's still very new to the club and was adapting to the NLD along with several other players. Improved as the game wore on in my eyes at least and he will be missed.

Nowhere near it imo.

Not his best game today, but he's still very new to the club and was adapting to the NLD along with several other players. Improved as the game wore on in my eyes at least and he will be missed.

He will be missed. He adds superb depth. But a starter? Not for me. Sandro is better.

Back