• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Continues to impress, the perfect link between the defence and the midfield, wins tackles, wins headers and scores key goals... he is a big part of the reason why our player appears to be so strong, determined and our team working as a unit. Perhaps his positional sense is not always perfect, perhaps he does dive in to challenges from time to time but given that he's still adapting to his new role. wow, let's hope that he continues to impress and his presence in our team will be important if we are to be successful this season.

I love how he said him and the rest of the team get fed up that we don't get the credit we deserve and this is driving them on to make people eat their words

Another amazing display. Exactly what we needed. Wonder how scara feels having a pure DM be responsible for our solidity and proper team shape :)

Credit to the Spurs scouting team for identifying 2 young English players (Alli and Dier) for a combined total of less than 10m(?).

These guys done a job on City yesterday and are sure to play at the top of the game in the future.

COYS!

Poch developing winners. Bentaleb's another with similar attitude. Healthy competition within the squad. I am telling you, these will be good times...

Thanks for telling us i must have missed everything that everyone else is saying :)

Is anyone else feeling like he's played a lot recently and is due a bit of a resting or is that just me.

wouldn't want to disrupt his rhythm as he's on fire just a little concerned as he's played all the games....we also need to get minutes for Bentaleb & Mason when they are available.

he's 1 yellow card away from a suspension.. we have liverpool at home after swansea

It's worrying, but we have Bentaleb as a backup. Dier has been excellent this season, but what if he is injured, or suspended? Bentaleb must be our fall back and given his performances last season, where many on here rated him as one of our players of the season, surely we would still be in good shape?

Back