• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

In jan? According to ally gold the plan for jan was an attacker and rwb. Cb's for the summer.

Wouldn't be surprised if we signed a precontract with one though.

Hmm, i think that is slightly backwards, because if we look back over the last few months it's the defence that's been the source of our problems and not attack. Of course it's good to upgrade/get competition in those other areas but for me CB was priority number 1

Hopefully we have signed a pre-contract as you say...

Hmm, i think that is slightly backwards, because if we look back over the last few months it's the defence that's been the source of our problems and not attack. Of course it's good to upgrade/get competition in those other areas but for me CB was priority number 1

Maybe they have someone lined up that isn't available till the summer. As i said they may have even signed someone on a precontract as we did with peresic.

Maybe they have someone lined up that isn't available till the summer. As i said they may have even signed someone on a precontract as we did with peresic.
I don't think we signed Perisic on a pre contract did we? I think we signed him in the summer when he was a free-agent as opposed to during the season.

There are whispers going round that Ndicka is looking for £200k a week, if so that is decent value. £50m over 5 years is a better deal than the likely £30m to £40m transfer fee and £5 to £6m a year salary that he would likely command if not on a bosman.

I don't think we signed Perisic on a pre contract did we? I think we signed him in the summer when he was a free-agent as opposed to during the season.

It wasn't announced but when we signed him he talked of watching us towards the end of last season and being delighted when we beat arsenal because he knew we'd make cl football. Precontracts aren't usually announced, why upset the fans of the club you are currently at? Or spend 6 months asnswering media questions about the move.

It wasn't announced but when we signed him he talked of watching us towards the end of last season and being delighted when we beat arsenal because he knew we'd make cl football. Precontracts aren't usually announced, why upset the fans of the club you are currently at? Or spend 6 months asnswering media questions about the move.
Pre-contracts tend to always leak as various clubs talk to the agent to try to secure the player.

Pre-contracts tend to always leak as various clubs talk to the agent to try to secure the player.

Whose interest is it in to leak it? There are about 100 top players out of contract in the summer, yet hardly any mention of them signing precontracts. You'd think they would have done as if they get injured they could be without a club.

Wonder if Inter would take an interest in Sanchez? Regarding the twitter link above

With Juventus in a bit of bother Bremer might be back on the market as well

Well he still hasn't signed a contract.

On an even brighter note neither have saliba and saka.

All 3 out of contract in 2024 (but then so is kane).

Was always the talk that Bastoni agent said to us, come back next summer and the answer will be different. Might tinkle inter off if he is cheaper as they accepted the fee and he was ready to fly over

We have to plan long term and not react to an issue that may (may) be short term
In reality we haven’t attempted to buy a keeper and that’s an longer term issue than CBS for example

Whose interest is it in to leak it? There are about 100 top players out of contract in the summer, yet hardly any mention of them signing precontracts. You'd think they would have done as if they get injured they could be without a club.
Club A sign player on pre-contract.
Clubs B, C and D try to sign player. Agent of player tells clubs B, C and D that the player is no longer available.

Good interview from him on Sky. Doesn't reveal anything major but does seem to be a good team spirit from what he says.

Back