• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

He's utterly emblematic of why we fail - that he has stuck around for 18 straight windows now is a modern miracle and an indication of the club's lack of planning, ambition and vision.

Nothing will change as long as he's here, and it doesn't matter which coach he has - he will always, always, let them down. Always.

And us, but I doubt he gives a brick about that.

Its also astounding how he plays for every manager they get sacked. He has done a proper jedi mind trick on everyone at the club. The thing is they all review the videos every week........

He's utterly emblematic of why we fail - that he has stuck around for 18 straight windows now is a modern miracle and an indication of the club's lack of planning, ambition and vision.

Nothing will change as long as he's here, and it doesn't matter which coach he has - he will always, always, let them down. Always.

And us, but I doubt he gives a brick about that.
Not Dier's fault he remains here.

But something in the club management isn't really right....

Hasn't been great lately but I wanted to say I thought Dier had a good game yesterday. He was generally excellent winning aerial duels in midfield/defense and I think that stopped a lot of West Ham's attacking impetus when it came to just playing it long. Hoping we see this Dier for the rest of the season.

Hasn't been great lately but I wanted to say I thought Dier had a good game yesterday. He was generally excellent winning aerial duels in midfield/defense and I think that stopped a lot of West Ham's attacking impetus when it came to just playing it long. Hoping we see this Dier for the rest of the season.

350 games in our shirt and a underated player by some of our fans, not a great player but one who gives his all.

350 games in our shirt and a underated player by some of our fans, not a great player but one who gives his all.

Agree with all of that but his all is not good enough to command a start in this team of we want to achieve. Can easily be upgraded and after 350 games it's glaringly obvious he is not a central defender.

I would rather him be tried in CDM ahead of PEH .... when he burst on the scene as a full back and CDM he looked very capable

I think him being multilingual is a major factor on him playing regularly, over the last 2 seasons have had French, Spanish and Portuguese speaking players mostly new to Britain and that skill will help the team, obviously this will lead to fatuous comments about him but as they say haters will hate. We certainly need better CBs and I would like to see an experienced player along with Edwards at Peterborough join us in summer.

Last edited:
Agree with all of that but his all is not good enough to command a start in this team of we want to achieve. Can easily be upgraded and after 350 games it's glaringly obvious he is not a central defender.

I would rather him be tried in CDM ahead of PEH .... when he burst on the scene as a full back and CDM he looked very capable

I have said the same thing on here over the years, he was very good in CM .

To who?

Back