• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

He and Alli have been a very good pairing these last few weeks and both deserve a shot. Can't understand how Delph has got in though and I agree with the Wham fans about Cresswell over Gibbs.

Well done, but I'm always worried when our players get a call up, especially key ones like Eric. I wish they didn't and didn't risk a potential injury, plus be afforded the extra rest and training time.

Is that not a tad bit selfish? i mean its the pinnacle to play for your country as a footballer isn't it?

Is that not a tad bit selfish? i mean its the pinnacle to play for your country as a footballer isn't it?

not in my opinion, Spurs (and most other PL clubs) are bigger than the EMNT

I might be wrong, but they don't even get paid to play international football do they?

I'm Greek, so no it's not selfish. :)

And yes it is the pinnacle and I am proud that so many players from Spurs are getting call-ups. I'd prefer if they were for the tournament finals only, though, once the PL season is over. ;)

I listened to him on the Men in Blazers podcast and love him even more. He seems like a smart lad and I love how he plays the game. Long may he stay a Lillywhite.

Go mbuanaítear a neart, an Mac Uí Duibhir. Maith an fear.
download47f7fd5c_ed_2f0_2f_DCIM_2f_Screenshots_2f_S.png

with so few english players playing in the PL and of course none play abroad, I don;t know how much of an achievement this is anymore but the experience will be of benefit to him which is all good for us.

with so few english players playing in the PL and of course none play abroad, I don;t know how much of an achievement this is anymore but the experience will be of benefit to him which is all good for us.

His achievement is playing in a Relatively unfamiliar role he has been the best player in the league along with Vardy

Getting in the England squad just confirms his performance levels

Been excellent, but he needs to get a bit more cynical in the box for set pieces. He seems to be the one marking the opponent's main man, but he lost Giroud too easily. Needs to learn from Vertonghen how to shirt pull effectively in the box ;)

Back