• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Apparently someone called j z now wants us.

With beyonce at least that will beour summer concerts booked.

Why not? Has there been a team in the top 5 leagues that has had a black owner? Tbh that might bea bonus, as fans might be more wary of slagging them off for fear of being called racist. Might get more considered thinking instead of emotive reactions.

No idea if he'd be good or not though.

Why not? Has there been a team in the top 5 leagues that has had a black owner? Tbh that might bea bonus, as fans might be more wary of slagging them off for fear of being called racist. Might get more considered thinking instead of emotive reactions.

plenty of racism out there regarding Levy

plenty of racism out there regarding Levy

There has been. Talksport was an example. But i think there would be more of a check against saying negative things about a black person and probably more of a backlash. Because despite their history jews are seen as privileged.

People are sent to prison for crimes they didn't commit. For those people crime isn't crime. People are charged with crimes which get thrown out by courts or found not guilty. I bet those people wouldn't agree with you.
Judgement for a crime is a separate thing. But crime is crime regardless ...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Ok nope to jay z.

"Everybody in the UK knows that I am an Arsenal fan,' he told the NME in 2010. 'When Thierry Henry was at the club I saw him play and I just thought he was an amazing player.

'Ever since then I have been a big fan of the club. I think he had a real long term-effect on the team.'

In that same interview 13 years ago, he refused to rule out ever owning a soccer team.

'I am a businessman, and I will always look at an opportunity, and if it feels right great,' he said. 'In the future if the right opportunity presented itself, then who knows?'

He wouldn't personally have enough wealth to purchase the club. He'd likely be a figurehead for a varied consortium as he has been in the vast majority of his other published business ventures. We would need to see the detail of the consortium to understand whether or not they would have the finance and wherewithal to be able to take the club forward.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Nope, he calls females "hoes, bitches" in his music and also drops the N word regularly .... some one it there is bound to be offended by artistic licence ...

They don’t fear being called anti-Semitic but would fear being called racist?

Well, the greatest goalscorer and player in our history is leaving having won nothing for the decade he spent playing in our shirt.

While his England teammates at myriad clubs picked up pots and pans he could never match, he laboured on with us years after our peak in those optimistic days under the best manager we've had in 50 years - who nearly dragged us to glory despite all the constraints in his way from the owners who strangled his ambition for us. Owners who then summarily sacked him, a decision we are still paying for today.

Now that almost no one is left from the golden generation of the late 2010s, I wonder if people see a little more clearly just what ENIC do - just how much ENIC hold us back, how much they crush the life out of this club and have done for 22 grinding years.

Harry Kane, Tottenham lad, our record goalscorer, is going to Bayern to win things not because he wants to, but because he knows we just can't under these owners.

And as we're in for another season of opposition fans gleefully chanting for Levy to stay because they know how utterly impotent this club is under him and his odious criminal boss, I have to ask...

...is this how folks are content for us to be?

Last edited:
Back