• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

So glad he could be gone, he will have an amazing season for villa remember as he is playing for a contract somewhere in the world

If he scores 20 odd goals id be tinkled off if we didn't extend his contract to sell him for a few mil, that's assuming he has one

How old will he be? Would only get a mill or 2 at the most.

32 i think - would be more in the 5-10m bracket if he had a 20+ goal season, for a lower half team that could be the difference between relegation or not

If he scores 20 odd goals id be ****ed off if we didn't extend his contract to sell him for a few mil, that's assuming he has one

If we extend his contract he will be rubbish. If we let him be he will have a blinder because he will be on a free and we all know how Ade loves a sign on fee. I think it is safer to get rid off and not be so greedy, he is more trouble than he is worth.

I might add him to my fantasy football team this season, methinks he will be good value

If we extend his contract he will be rubbish. If we let him be he will have a blinder because he will be on a free and we all know how Ade loves a sign on fee. I think it is safer to get rid off and not be so greedy, he is more trouble than he is worth.

I might add him to my fantasy football team this season, methinks he will be good value

Excellent idea NS. I think I will too. All my Fantasy Team strikers immediately become blighted by some serious ju-ju!

If he scores 20 odd goals id be ****ed off if we didn't extend his contract to sell him for a few mil, that's assuming he has one
That extension works both ways.

If we extend his contract then he can demand we pay him his extortionate salary for another year. Why bother going to another club and working for £70k/wk when he can sit on his arse here for £150k/wk?

I'd rather we cash out now than take the risk. The guy has hardly played for a season, has had all sorts of personal problems and is clearly not a good influence around the place. Get rid.

11173321_994374043914279_811408812733310800_n.jpg

Back