• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

So I wake up on a Monday morning and Ade is still at my club, we was told by lots of people that he would be gone by the end of last week. GAO ( get Ade out) :mad:

So I wake up on a Monday morning and Ade is still at my club, we was told by lots of people that he would be gone by the end of last week. GAO ( get Ade out) :mad:

Apparently Ray Wilkins (villa assistant manager) has said he is hoping to be working with the lazy nutjob soon so fingers crossed.

Just like when we signed him from City.......things turn very slowly for Ade. Remember he has a whole family/village/country to look after (yawn)

'Never in the football field of human history, has one man done so little, for so many, and received so much'.

Apparently the Mail are saying Ade to have a medical at Villa in next 48 hours. Season long loan.

Can't find a link though.

British High Commissioner to Ghana, Ambassador to Togo, Benin & Burkina Faso. 29 years in the UK diplomatic service. Linguist, traveller. Suffering West Ham fan
Wouldn't start doing back flips just yet, they could be at a charity/NGO/ inter continential (Africa) discussion, gonna have to wait and see on this one though fingers crossed.

Garry Jacobs in The Times (an actual proper journalist) is now reporting that the loan deal is close.

I can't post a link as its subscription.

Villa will have signed more attacking players than us soon. Oh wait they already have.

Garry Jacobs in The Times (an actual proper journalist) is now reporting that the loan deal is close.

Villa will have signed more attacking players than us soon. Oh wait they already have.

Not really understanding the logic behind this dig. Our massive area that required addressing from last season was our defence. We scored more goals than anyone other than the top four last season. So not really a desperate need for attacking players. We've signed three defenders however.

I fully expect an attacker to be brought in, but there was not a desperate need for it, as we have a lot of goals in our side as it is.

Not really understanding the logic behind this dig. Our massive area that required addressing from last season was our defence. We scored more goals than anyone other than the top four last season. So not really a desperate need for attacking players. We've signed three defenders however.

I fully expect an attacker to be brought in, but there was not a desperate need for it, as we have a lot of goals in our side as it is.

Yeah, we've addressed the main area of the team which needed improvement and early enough in the window so to give them time to be ready for the start of the season - starting the season with the same attack as last season is not a major hindrance so we can afford to take a more relaxed approach

To be honest if we are to upgrade one part of the team it would be CM for me, we really need someone to strengthen that part of our game. It would be good to have another striker but if our CM is as open next season as it was last then we will still struggle.

To be honest if we are to upgrade one part of the team it would be CM for me, we really need someone to strengthen that part of our game. It would be good to have another striker but if our CM is as open next season as it was last then we will still struggle.

How many CM's do we need though? 1 top class one or just one more and rotate the youngsters when required?

I would say RWF and the striking position are more lacking in numbers if not in quality than the CM options.

Back