• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

we actually already have someone who compliments him
His name is Jermain Defoe, and he is the clubs top scorer

I am aware of Jermain Defoe. I am aware he is our top scorer. The point about whether or not he compliments him is a different debate. Defoe is a great option, but for me often does better when he comes off the bench. Besides I am talking about trying to bring in someone who can play an Ade role, but who has additional qualities. Someone like Remy for instance.

Ade has tailed off a bit. Difference is, when he turns it on you realise how much we missed not having a top class striker. Rather have ade on an off day than pav

I think we're all aware he's a better option on anything we've got, but the question is, has he played like a striker on 225,000 a week? The answers no obviously. But really apart from Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero and... thats it really, Who is worth that much?

He definitely enhances our play in terms of passing, movement, and hold up play, but just needs to be more clinical in his finishing. Think we're all on the same page with this.

Ade has tailed off a bit. Difference is, when he turns it on you realise how much we missed not having a top class striker. Rather have ade on an off day than pav

problem is every game he has to play with different players. VDV is often starting too deep for my liking especially when we have Modric/Parker, Bale is now popping up everywhere instead of supplying opportunities, we have BAE doing that now, and Kaboul making thundering runs to nowhere.

ade would need another pair of eyes just to work all this out!

problem is every game he has to play with different players. VDV is often starting too deep for my liking especially when we have Modric/Parker, Bale is now popping up everywhere instead of supplying opportunities, we have BAE doing that now, and Kaboul making thundering runs to nowhere.

ade would need another pair of eyes just to work all this out!

maybe he needs zithromax?

Honestly can see why Ade has/will frustrate fans of clubs.

Bring so much to the team, but if he was just that bit more clinical, it would make our games so much easier.

Emmanuel Adebayor has played in all but two games for Tottenham in the Premier League this season - they lost both times #THFC

Emmanuel Adebayor has played in all but two games for Tottenham in the Premier League this season - they lost both times #THFC

Correct albeit a bit simplistic in that there were a host of reasons why we got spanked in the first 2 games of the season.

That stat is like saying "Spurs have not lost a game in the league that John Bostock has started"

Back