• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Don't shoot the messenger.....

Well i guess we will see, i just think the FA will not go down the KK path again.

KK path? As in Keegan? Redknapp has a totally different CV to Keegan ..... and whilst his 'strength' is his man management/motivation skills he is ina totally dfferent category to the fiasco that was Keegan

if it's true that he has already been offered the job he should have left as soon as he knew he was off IMO

This is why we will never be anywhere near the top - we're always looking for that glamour signing or that big name manager.
We'll do well to prise Moyes away from everton, he'll bring us stability and if all goes well will foster the club's ethos and become part of the club like Wenger has done at arsenal.

Harry has always been a separate entity who came to us when we had 2 points from 8 games, he is our saviour but has never really been one of us!

I appreciate the sentiment, but frankly I don't want stability. I was steady and demonstrable forward movement, as has noticeably happened under Levy during the Arnesen/Jol/Comolli/Arfur Daly era. And yes, the Tottenham Way matters too.

I do not see Moyes as the correct fit in that lineage.

if it's true that he has already been offered the job he should have left as soon as he knew he was off IMO

I agree with that.

I'm beginning to wonder whether everybody at the Club knows it for sure too and would certainly go a way to explaining our dip in form since 'that day'

I'm not ITK and I certainly don't take this as gospel, this information was passed to me from a source that I do know has strong links into one of the mentioned though.

Harry to England
Moyes to Spurs
Pulis to Everton

May be worth a ?ú10 at the bookies!

It is not beyond at all...I will repeat that Levy's dream remains Mourinho, but nobody can be sure that Harry is actually going yet...very very hard for the club right now,must really fudged with us the whole thing from so many angles...all I can say is, fudge the FA, should've sacked Crapello in the summer.

I agree with that.

I'm beginning to wonder whether everybody at the Club knows it for sure too and would certainly go a way to explaining our dip in form since 'that day'

Of course they know. Harry's not exactly the type of person to keep anything to himself.

I'm not ITK and I certainly don't take this as gospel, this information was passed to me from a source that I do know has strong links into one of the mentioned though.

Harry to England
Moyes to Spurs
Pulis to Everton

May be worth a ?ú10 at the bookies!

Well one positive from that is Pulis leaving Stoke might get Stoke relegated next season.

On a serious note, If Moyes was to become our next manager, I'd give him a chance. I understand some people have reservations about his style of football, but I'd like to see what a great manager like him could do with a much bigger budget. I'd take him over Rafa or Capello any day of the week.

I appreciate the sentiment, but frankly I don't want stability. I was steady and demonstrable forward movement, as has noticeably happened under Levy during the Arnesen/Jol/Comolli/Arfur Daly era. And yes, the Tottenham Way matters too. I do not see Moyes as the correct fit in that lineage.

What is the Tottenham way? I know what you are getting at but that way has seen us fail to win the biggest prizes in football since the 60s.
To get forward movement you need stability, just look at man u with fergie and arsenal with wenger.

Imagine this. Redknapp leaves.... Bale leaves..... Modric leaves........Levy sells the club......... We end up with Sullivan and Gold as the new owners and Pulis as the manager.

And move into the Olympic Stadium as Tottenham Ham, as a result of our merger with the former tenants of Upton Park. ;)

See - I heard that we will be going for Pulis.

hmmmmmm

Hey DHSF i hear the sound of the sea crashing on stones when i go for a walk, i think of you and i look at the moan light and i remember that summer we spent together, you are always in my heart and i will never forget you.

Hey DHSF i hear the sound of the sea crashing on stones when i go for a walk, i think of you and i look at the moan light and i remember that summer we spent together, you are always in my heart and i will never forget you.

I cannot believe that stalking is not considered an infraction

Back