• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Don't shoot the messenger.....

I'm not ITK and I certainly don't take this as gospel, this information was passed to me from a source that I do know has strong links into one of the mentioned though.

Harry to England
Moyes to Spurs
Pulis to Everton

May be worth a ?ú10 at the bookies!

I'm not ITK and I certainly don't take this as gospel, this information was passed to me from a source that I do know has strong links into one of the mentioned though.

Harry to England
Moyes to Spurs
Pulis to Everton

To be honest i'm not sure any of the three teams would benefit from this...

The team I'd feel most sorry for there would be Everton. "Well, I loved Moyes, but maybe now we can get someone who'll get us playing a bit more footba... oh...."

Harry to England
Moyes to Spurs
Pulis to Everton

Redknap will not be offered the England job!

There is no arguing with Moyes record, but I cant help feeling he would be Graham MKII for us.

His brand of football would not be accepted and he would forever be on the outside.

I actually like Moyes, have a lot of time for him. If he could come in and miraculously have us playing great football I would be delighted, but I see no precedent/evidence to suggest he has that in his locker.

2 Moyes threads. Must be true!

If he comes, I'll back him 100%, like anyone who comes in. But I hope it's not true.

This is why we will never be anywhere near the top - we're always looking for that glamour signing or that big name manager.
We'll do well to prise Moyes away from everton, he'll bring us stability and if all goes well will foster the club's ethos and become part of the club like Wenger has done at arsenal.

Harry has always been a separate entity who came to us when we had 2 points from 8 games, he is our saviour but has never really been one of us!

This is why we will never be anywhere near the top - we're always looking for that glamour signing or that big name manager.
We'll do well to prise Moyes away from everton, he'll bring us stability and if all goes well will foster the club's ethos and become part of the club like Wenger has done at arsenal.

Harry has always been a separate entity who came to us when we had 2 points from 8 games, he is our saviour but has never really been one of us!

This

And what would make Moyes one of us? Coming 3rd or higher in his first season?

Because any less, and people will start calling him a tactically inept ginger c#nt who should be sacked.

Harry to England
Moyes to Spurs
Pulis to Everton
You just know that, being Spurs, there'll be a mix-up of registration forms and we'll end up with Pulis while Moyes takes the England job and Harry is bemusedly appointed Everton boss.

Harry to England
Moyes to Spurs
Pulis to Everton

Even If I could shoot you, I wouldnt waste a bullet.

Back