• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dereck Chisora

I long for the days of old. Chris Eubank... Now there's a boxer. Whether you liked him or loathed him the guy was 100% entertainment in our out of the ring.

I saw him in a petrol station in Hove years ago and the guy is bonkers...

"Good day thir, I would like to pay for the gatholine of my car at pump #2 ath well ath this chocolate candy bar"

I long for the days of old. Chris Eubank... Now there's a boxer. Whether you liked him or loathed him the guy was 100% entertainment in our out of the ring.

"Good day thir, I would like to pay for the gatholine of my car at pump #2 ath well ath this chocolate candy bar"

remember the fights he had with Nigel Benn, now that was legendary.

Haye was DOMINANT at Cruiserweight, he is 15 stone, Wlad is pushing 18 stone, and Haye didn't fight scared, he just couldn't get inside, as most of Wlad's opponants cant.

Haye is an excellent fighter!

Im a big fan of Haye, but he did fight scared against Wlad. No question about it, he kept his distance and fell over trying to hit from a distance. He keeps going on about not being knocked out, not surprising when he barely went near him. I doubt Wlad could knock me out either, because like Haye I'd be no where near the man.

He has nothing to apologise for. He defended himself against a group of men.
group of men? Oh and I don't think picking up a camera tripod After the fight is broken up, and then proceeding to swing it around causing your own manager to suffer a gash to his head is "protecting yourself" tbh. I especially laughed at the part of the statement where Haye informs us that it was in fact his manager that received the cut ( somehow trying to make it sound like that's some of proof he wasn't the aggressor ........even though it was him that bloody swung it looool). What a fool.

You is a magnet for famous people! ;) Cindy Crawford, Chrith Eubank, and that's just who you've told us about today. 8)

You is a magnet for famous people! ;) Cindy Crawford, Chrith Eubank, and that's just who you've told us about today. 8)
Hehe, I reckon I've managed to shoot my celebrity load in under 24 hours :) or have I? You'll have to keep reading my posts for more TALES OF MINOR INTEREST!

Im a big fan of Haye, but he did fight scared against Wlad. No question about it, he kept his distance and fell over trying to hit from a distance. He keeps going on about not being knocked out, not surprising when he barely went near him. I doubt Wlad could knock me out either, because like Haye I'd be no where near the man.

He took plenty of punches flush, his toe was fudged, it was a legitimate reason why he couldn't be balanced........he didn't run all night either.

British fans are really the worst in the world, truly terrible.

We overhupe and praise decent performances from our stars and then fudging tear them to shreds when they don't live up to the ridiculous high standards we foist upon them.

Eubank was a preening coont, stood around and posed all night!!

He took plenty of punches flush, his toe was fudged, it was a legitimate reason why he couldn't be balanced........he didn't run all night either.

We overhupe and praise decent performances from our stars and then fudging tear them to shreds when they don't live up to the ridiculous high standards we foist upon them.

Bit harsh considering how many brits follow British fighters all over the world to support them and watch them fight.

I'm just not buying the toe excuse. He beats Valuev with a broken hand, but a broken toe stops him against Klitschko? He got what he deserved in that fight. He ran his mouth as usual and acted with no class in the buildup to the fight.

Lol. Hatton fans in Vegas were there got the tinkle up. End of. You can win a fight with a broken hand. I've broken my toe before. It looks trivial but you can't set your feet at all.

Lol. Hatton fans in Vegas were there got the tinkle up. End of. You can win a fight with a broken hand. I've broken my toe before. It looks trivial but you can't set your feet at all.

Loads of brits went to see Haye in Germany for his last fight.

Vegas is awesome, but it aint a cheap holiday thats for sure, even if you're only there for a tinkle up.

Tear them to shreds ? after that performance from Haye, I'm being quite kind in my assessment. Just because you are a fan (like I am) it doesnt mean you cant be critical.

Look at Chisora - he has had plenty of credit for his performance, despite losing most rounds. Look at Wlad and Vitali after the fight, Chisora had gone further than Haye in his pre fight antics so no reason to be kinder to him, but they all agreed that Chisora had given it a go and put on a much better performance. Now Chisora is nowhere near as good as Haye, the only difference was Chisora wasnt fighting scared. Haye would have had a massive amount of credit had he put on a good fight and lost, but sorry, even his biggest fan cant defend that shambles. Was there even a round where he looked good ? Im struggling to think of worse performances from our top boxers down the years.

You're trying to say he fought scared, he didn't.

He beat Valuev with similar tactics, but managed to get in and out and land his shots. He couldn't execute against Wladimir unfortunately, brick happens.

As I said before, he could have stayed down at Cruiserweight and chinned alcomers, but there's no money, he made millions from his move up....good luck to him, and of course people will criticise, as is their want!

haye was bricking himself when he fought wlad. talked so much smack how he would knock him out yet wouldnt stand within 5 feet of him. him and booths tactics were pathetic, trying to get wlad deducted points. haye acted like a pussy on the biggest night of his career and for that i lost all respect for him

yes, a pussy. if you get presented with an opportunity that you have worked your whole career for the least i would expect to see is heart, show some fudging passion. theres nothing wrong with losing against the klits but to lose the way he did after all the abuse, alot of it personal he gave to him and his family was fudging pathetic and anyone who cant see that is pathetic too.

oh but he had a bad toe..LOLZ

Back