• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dereck Chisora

I don't think anyone was trying to say he can't fight, they're saying he talked himself up and fell flat on his face. Your comment about the media hyping him up and then destroying him after he failed is a bit silly too really, considering he was doing all the hyping. If you are going to big yourself up like that, then you better make damn sure that you win otherwise you come off looking like a dingdong, which is exactly what happened.

spot on mate

I don't think anyone was trying to say he can't fight, they're saying he talked himself up and fell flat on his face. Your comment about the media hyping him up and then destroying him after he failed is a bit silly too really, considering he was doing all the hyping. If you are going to big yourself up like that, then you better make damn sure that you win otherwise you come off looking like a dingdong, which is exactly what happened.

[video=youtube_share;mtJz05PuVO4]http://youtu.be/mtJz05PuVO4[/video]

:lol:

It must be great to be a boxer. You can say pretty much whatever you like, no matter how derogatory or despicable it is, and people will file it under "he's just trying to sell ppv's". Do any boxing fans buy a ppv just because there's been staged handbags between two fighters at a press conference?

Plenty of my mates went over to Germany to see Haye fight Klitschko. Some of them were massive Haye fans, but they lost all respect for him after the way he fought and conducted himself.

It must be great to be a boxer. You can say pretty much whatever you like, no matter how derogatory or despicable it is, and people will file it under "he's just trying to sell ppv's". Do any boxing fans buy a ppv just because there's been staged handbags between two fighters at a press conference?

Plenty of my mates went over to Germany to see Haye fight Klitschko. Some of them were massive Haye fans, but they lost all respect for him after the way he fought and conducted himself.

There is always a line

Quality. Little mug with a Turkish and english flag tinkle off we don't want ppl like you representing our country. Great knock out.

From what I remember from the fight it wasn't just Haye that let the public down, the Klitschko guy was just as bad, and you have to ask with him being the champion also didn't really put on a show.

What do you guys make of Tyson Fury ? Beat Chisora fairly easily, knocked out some decent fighters but also looked in trouble at times. He has his rounds where can look poor and makes all sorts of mistakes, but then on the other hand he has been really impressive at times. Saw some of his amateur fights on youtube and they were decent as well.

Back