• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dereck Chisora

Haye risked hurting himself more than anything, that bottle breaks in his hand the wrong way and he does serious nerve arterial damage, game over.

He should retire anyway, he's got ?ú20 million in the bank....bovvered!

Haye risked hurting himself more than anything, that bottle breaks in his hand the wrong way and he does serious nerve arterial damage, game over.

He should retire anyway, he's got ?ú20 million in the bank....bovvered!

Exactly, this isn't bottling someone. If anything, he's using the bottle like a knuckle duster, or actually, like a roll of pound coins. Definitely more damage was likley to Haye.

If this was an attempt at "glassing" someone, he's doing it wrong.
a.aaa.jpg

Don't think it was staged, I doubt Haye would punch wit hthe glass like that, more likely to be drunk than anything given that he is now 'retired'. I must admit the hype over things like this is great entertainment, I would love nothing more than a Haye v Chisora match to be scheduled next month as would millions of other people

Don't think it was staged, I doubt Haye would punch wit hthe glass like that, more likely to be drunk than anything given that he is now 'retired'. I must admit the hype over things like this is great entertainment, I would love nothing more than a Haye v Chisora match to be scheduled next month as would millions of other people

Why? Do they really deserve a fight and a big payday out of this? More to the point, they're not very good! Chisora is thicker than two short planks and didn't deserve a fight against Klitschko. Haye, a 15 stone brick brick house, lost a fight and got bossed for the entire fight and then blamed the defeat on a broken toe. The fight would be brick. It would be yet another fight where the hype and hysteria surrounding the fight in the buildup would be better than what actually happens in the ring. Again, why are boxers held to much lower standards than any other set of athletes in other sports?

Haye was DOMINANT at Cruiserweight, he is 15 stone, Wlad is pushing 18 stone, and Haye didn't fight scared, he just couldn't get inside, as most of Wlad's opponants cant.

Haye is an excellent fighter!

Consequently, I left Munich on an earlier flight on Sunday morning and have been thinking about what happened ever since, as well as replaying the incident many times via YouTube.

I dunno, there is just something about this that makes me lololololololololol

So not only does he have to watch out for nerve arterial damage, better beware of RSI from overzealous mouseclicking too

Haye was DOMINANT at Cruiserweight, he is 15 stone, Wlad is pushing 18 stone, and Haye didn't fight scared, he just couldn't get inside, as most of Wlad's opponants cant.

Haye is an excellent fighter!

Agree with this.

Also the Valuev fight for me was one of the best tactical fights I have seen in years, you really cannot take away from Haye what he did that night

He has nothing to apologise for. He defended himself against a group of men.

But what was he doing at the press conference in the first place? I know he was a commentator for the fight, but why go to the press conference?

Haye has said and done some pretty classless things in his time too, even if he didn't instigate the ruck with Chisora.

Do you honestly think if Chisora and Haye get in the ring it will be a decent fight Leeds?

Exactly. The heavyweight division is a joke compared to what it once was! Clowns like Audley Harrison and Chisora getting title fights. No wonder people are turning to MMA. When Ali and Frazier fought each other, they genuinely hated each other and nothing about the rivalry was staged, Frazier even said he was glad Ali got Parkinsons! I'd bet money 95% of what goes on the buildup to fights these days is staged.

Exactly. The heavyweight division is a joke compared to what it once was! Clowns like Audley Harrison and Chisora getting title fights. No wonder people are turning to MMA. When Ali and Frazier fought each other, they genuinely hated each other and nothing about the rivalry was staged, Frazier even said he was glad Ali got Parkinsons! I'd bet money 95% of what goes on the buildup to fights these days is staged.

Pretty much all boxing fans follow Welterweight because the Heavyweight divisions are lame.

I don't understand why the media are all calling for their heads, they obviously failed in diplomacy, both ego's have been shattered, they only had pride to fight for and they hate each other. Let them sort it out as grown men.

Back