• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dereck Chisora

haha look at your bricky response you cant even defend him.

i have only fought at amateur level in boxing and only got to english title level and trained and fought in muay thai and kickboxing. next question?

To add - everything Haye did was to sell the fight, as had happened for time immemorial!

If he sits there not promoting it and being coy the fight sells half the PPV...simple.

Oh and Leeds, I specifically remember you referring to Floyd Mayweather as a "pussy" so the question has to be asked..................................................how many prize fights have you had?

Not I didn't.

And I would add, adding more and more conditions and stipulations to the reason why he won't fight Manny is ACTING like a pussy.

Also - beating your wife up, is pussy like behaviour.....do you agree?

Any man who laces gloves deserve respect and admiration IMO......as a fighter.

Lots of fighters are complete clams, Mayweather for example for the reason above, Edwin Valero killed his wife!!

Haye is a great guy, a family man, he did what he neede to do to sell the fight. In teh fight he didn't perform, so fudging what? brick happens.

haha look at your bricky response you cant even defend him.

i have only fought at amateur level in boxing and only got to english title level and trained and fought in muay thai and kickboxing. next question?

Sure you have.

I'm not defending Haye, he didn't perform.

But a pussy? Nah.

Didn't say Eubank wasn't a lion as well!

But he DID pose! And he didn't throw enough leather to keep me captivated.

Sure you have.

I'm not defending Haye, he didn't perform.

But a pussy? Nah.

You are defending him. How can you not see that after all the brick that Haye talked prior to his fight against Klitschko, his performance was not good enough. Do you not think people have a right to criticise him for completely failing to back up his talk. He talked the talk, was rude and arrogant before the fight, and then got dingdonged and fell over everytime Klitschko came near him. It was a crap performance and is worthy of the negative comments. Against Valuev, he got it right tactically. It was a dull fight as a result, but he just about deserved the win. Against Klitschko his tactics didn't work, and all his pre-match talk about knocking his head off was frankly laughable, considering he hardly got within 5 yards of him.

They can criticise, but to say the guy can't fight, had no career and is a fruad is gonad*s.

He wanted to goad Wlad into throwing leather rather than jabbing at distance, it didn't work.

I don't think anyone was trying to say he can't fight, they're saying he talked himself up and fell flat on his face. Your comment about the media hyping him up and then destroying him after he failed is a bit silly too really, considering he was doing all the hyping. If you are going to big yourself up like that, then you better make damn sure that you win otherwise you come off looking like a dingdong, which is exactly what happened.

I haven't see nthe picture myself, but can anyone confirm that David Haye actually chinned chisora in the press conference? if true then Haye just chinned a man that has gone 12 rounds and couldn't knock him out?

Anyway, I would love to see the fight, great hype and all that. Boxing is definitely not what it used to be though, Lennox could come back and destroy the pair of them today imo.

I don't think anyone was trying to say he can't fight, they're saying he talked himself up and fell flat on his face. Your comment about the media hyping him up and then destroying him after he failed is a bit silly too really, considering he was doing all the hyping. If you are going to big yourself up like that, then you better make damn sure that you win otherwise you come off looking like a dingdong, which is exactly what happened.

I mean in general. England football team, Murray, fighters, etc Basically we overrate ourselves in all areas, the papers go mad of something...look at the Ashes with the cricket.....going mental about being world number 1, and then we lose a couple of matches and the players are getting dogs abuse!

I haven't see nthe picture myself, but can anyone confirm that David Haye actually chinned chisora in the press conference? if true then Haye just chinned a man that has gone 12 rounds and couldn't knock him out?

Anyway, I would love to see the fight, great hype and all that. Boxing is definitely not what it used to be though, Lennox could come back and destroy the pair of them today imo.

No he didn't chin him......he threw a punch and it didn't land flush......

Back