• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

such maturity for a teenager, and as others have said, our biggest problem will now be fending off offers for him

I like the fqct that he showed fight and wasnt willing to be intimidated
Don't we all,but there's a time and a place. There was no need for him to get involved, it wasn't even an incident to do with him and we were cruising. Now he's missing for one of our biggest games of the season for no reason except naivity/stupidity....

The biggest lesson from all of this is that we are no longer unprepared NOT to back each other up on the pitch. Yes, he might've been calmer BUT the message it sends to EVERYONE both in the team and watching is that we work together and are not going to be pushed around by clams and fannies any longer. Ferguson would've been delighted to see it (whilst ticking him off behind the scenes of course)...nah, I'll take it. I would actually say he needs the rest.

Don't we all,but there's a time and a place. There was no need for him to get involved, it wasn't even an incident to do with him and we were cruising. Now he's missing for one of our biggest games of the season for no reason except naivity/stupidity....

I dont think its niavity or stupidity, i would want my players to do that 100% of the time.... man u were doing it constantly under fergie.... played great football... took no brick from the opposition.

I dont think its niavity or stupidity, i would want my players to do that 100% of the time.... man u were doing it constantly under fergie.... played great football... took no brick from the opposition.
I have no issue with them sticking up for each other. Man U would do it during battle all the time for sure, but the battle was already won - we was 3-0 up and no need for him to get involved, it wasn't like Kane was even getting involved with Noble so was there really any point to it? You could see it would be booking a mile off, and Alli was kicking himself soon as he did it....

Unlucky not to score in his last few games. I generally get the sense that he's our best midfield option to score in any given game.

Unlucky not to score in his last few games. I generally get the sense that he's our best midfield option to score in any given game.

Actually he needs to do better, got into good positions, made good runs, next step is to put them away .. (he should have scored twice today).

All part of a young player growing ...

Back