• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

CUFvVJhU8AAOcyQ.jpg

Chelsea being interested would be amusing as they have Loftus-Cheek who is a comparable talent but they're too scared to put him in for a run of games, that said I do question whether he has Alli's mentality to really go as far as he can, I have similar doubts over any young player who is given so much at a young age.

Chel53a being interested would be amusing as they have Loftus-Cheek who is a comparable talent but they're too scared to put him in for a run of games, that said I do question whether he has Alli's mentality to really go as far as he can, I have similar doubts over any young player who is given so much at a young age.

Loftus cheek for me doesnt have the vision needed for the highest level

He is a tidy player and obviously has a physical presence but he wouldn't have the same impact that we have seen here due to his lack of football brain

Just my opinion of course

Chel53a being interested would be amusing as they have Loftus-Cheek who is a comparable talent but they're too scared to put him in for a run of games, that said I do question whether he has Alli's mentality to really go as far as he can, I have similar doubts over any young player who is given so much at a young age.
Here's a list of all the youth players promoted by Mourinho:

Loftus cheek for me doesnt have the vision needed for the highest level

He is a tidy player and obviously has a physical presence but he wouldn't have the same impact that we have seen here due to his lack of football brain

Just my opinion of course

Loftus Cheek is player going backwards due to the pantomime that is Chelsea. The youngsters know they are at the wrong club. The likes of Southampton would bring these youngsters on. First team 'competitive' football is a must. LC was so off the pace in U21 it was sad.

Last edited:
Back