• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dear oh dear Ed Milliband, what a joke of a man !!!

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
A photo can make or break a politician, and this one of Ed Miliband giving money to a homeless woman seems to be set to do the latter.

The Labour leader was spotted giving the woman some change, and has been lambasted for looking ‘awkward’ during the act of charity.

MP, who makes an esitmated £132,387 a year, was also criticised for only handing over 2 pence while in Manchester yesterday.

Labour released a statement saying he actually donated a handful of change, although the photos tell a different story.

‘He has a handful of change you can’t see. About a quid, maybe a two quid,’ a party spokesman said

ad_150408484.jpg

I'm someone just as likely to vote Labour as Conservative but with this clown leading them I wouldn't even consider it. How can we have someone like this being the face we present of our country to the world? He's a cringe worthy individual that you feel embarrassed to watch.

Apparently he had a whole speech lined-up about how he was going to give this guy a Fiver, but he forgot to say it.

I am no Ed Miliband fan but criticising him for this comes across petty and desperate.

He gave 2p to a homeless person, 2p that isn't enough to buy fresh air these days !!!

His publicist clearly has no clue, as no capaign manager in their right mind would've let that happen

2p? That's pure speculation. A labour spokesperson said it was a pound or two.

Have you got any proof it was 2p?

Most politicians look like nonces (half of them probably are). Vote for whoever you think has the best policies, rather than what they look like in photo ops.

"Brushed aluminium pr1ck" was the phrase I think (The Thick Of It).

I will never get into political debates on here anymore, but got to say that voting for someone based on their appearance or how they can eat a bacon sandwich is very wrong in my opinion. Vote for the guy or do not on his policies and world view.

PS this laptop and or internet connection is beyond fcuked, can not even see if my betfair account came out up today as I can not remember who I bet on, damn fcuking technology.

You can post what you like mate. Just pointing out that the 2p thing is very likely made up. So the hyperbole right now in my opinion is unwarranted.
http://order-order.com/2014/10/31/poll-did-ed-give-the-beggar-tuppance/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...leader-drop-just-2p-homeless-woman-s-cup.html

That's the beauty of a very brief Google search - there's photographic evidence all over the place.

I'm not actually concerned about how much or little he gave (although it's another nail in a political career that should have stopped at clapping like a coked up seal on the sidelines while his brother did stuff), I'm more concerned that he can't look her in the eye.

Someone should recommend a doctor - I think he's quite a way down the autism scale.

Most politicians look like nonces (half of them probably are). Vote for whoever you think has the best policies, rather than what they look like in photo ops.

"Brushed aluminium pr1ck" was the phrase I think (The Thick Of It).

My favourite line from the thick of it was "you look like the gay guy who went to Africa and fcuked a monkey and gave the world aids" I keep trying to work it into conversations but no one is on speaking terms to me in my new local pub, do not think I made a great first impression.

http://order-order.com/2014/10/31/poll-did-ed-give-the-beggar-tuppance/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...leader-drop-just-2p-homeless-woman-s-cup.html

That's the beauty of a very brief Google search - there's photographic evidence all over the place.

I'm not actually concerned about how much or little he gave (although it's another nail in a political career that should have stopped at clapping like a coked up seal on the sidelines while his brother did stuff), I'm more concerned that he can't look her in the eye.

Someone should recommend a doctor - I think he's quite a way down the autism scale.

I will not be baited into the political arena on this site anymore but when talking about politics I think people should be looking at who was at the helm when we had a worse ever financial crisis. They will be the ones sitting in number 10 and 11 downing street this time next year. Which you may or may not like but that is what is going to happen, the two Ed's this time next year will be running the country and the economy......

I will not be baited into the political arena on this site anymore but when talking about politics I think people should be looking at who was at the helm when we had a worse ever financial crisis. They will be the ones sitting in number 10 and 11 downing street this time next year. Which you may or may not like but that is what is going to happen, the two Ed's this time next year will be running the country and the economy......
I'm more concerned that if he's leader at an international summit he might just sit on the floor with his knees up to his chest, rocking and slapping himself on the head.

Ed Miliband is **** at PR. And this beggar thing is character assassination. Tear him to shreds on his policy ideas if you want. This is just silly.

Ed Miliband is **** at PR. And this beggar thing is character assassination. Tear him to shreds on his policy ideas if you want. This is just silly.
Look, most politicians can be **** at PR - I'd prefer it if they all stopped playing politics and started doing their jobs.

But he wants to represent our country on an international stage. He wants to sit in the same room as proper leaders of major countries and discuss international politics with them.

I'm all for equal opportunities, but I don't think the leader of our country should suffer from Aspergers.

Back