• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

I thought Toby was worse today. Every time he got the ball he looked nervous and went backwards. I dont mind going back to the keeper every now and then but he was doing it without even looking up/in front of him today. Was driving me crazy. Normally he is quite progressive but today something was a bit off. Maybe PEH and N'Dombele weren't showing for it like normal I dont know.

I thought Toby was worse today. Every time he got the ball he looked nervous and went backwards. I dont mind going back to the keeper every now and then but he was doing it without even looking up/in front of him today. Was driving me crazy. Normally he is quite progressive but today something was a bit off. Maybe PEH and N'Dombele weren't showing for it like normal I dont know.
Felt to me like the midfield was snuffed out by their press and Toby (who I thought played well defensively) knew the ball was coming back every time
Not sure what you do in that situation

Why didn’t Mourinho give Harry a break and start Vini?
These type of things really wind me and up and leave me perplexed.
Mourinho struggled big time today!
He just sat there watching that brick show. Harry was bye stander for 80+ minutes!

The issue today wasn’t his challenge - it was the fact that he put himself in a position to have to make that desperate challenge, due to poor positioning / awareness / reading of the game.

Why didn’t Mourinho give Harry a break and start Vini?
These type of things really wind me and up and leave me perplexed.
Mourinho struggled big time today!
He just sat there watching that brick show. Harry was bye stander for 80+ minutes!

I guess he thought it was a big game and Harry would get through it, knowing he didn't need him for the Zagreb game. Didnt pay off though, Harry was poor/not as fit as maybe he thought, who knows.

Back