• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

Get yourself a hospitality package and take her to her first Spurs game.

You'll have a hotel to go to afterwards that way.

Get yourself a hospitality package and take her to her first Spurs game.

You'll have a hotel to go to afterwards that way.
I'm not made of money!! If only, hospitality = free booze. i.e. we both have sloppy drunken sex back at the hotel afterwards

Last edited:
He's taking the bird out for a drink though so unless he's going to bend her over the bar surely he can work in the game BEFORE slipping her a length. Win win
Yeah there's no guarantee that i'm gonna get invited back to hers afterwards - now if only I could get the drinks out of the way early then watch the game while piecing her? Yeah that would be decent

This is going to sound pretty melty, but I genuinely have no interest in dating/taking a woman out at all since I split up with my girlfriend of 3 years..
We broke up around July 2012 and I still havent had any romantic feelings toward another woman.
All I want to do is just shag them, and also I put in minimal effort in any chat up. Which obviously is not working well!

Im on Pof and my copy and paste message is simply this;

Hey,
Whereabouts are you from in Enfield anyway? Im from Enfield too ..
I am up for anything too and will do a Friends with benefits relationship. Consider me, aha.
Speak soon maybe.
x

---

Worked okay for one or two rotten birds..

Bush hill. That might work for one or two but the up for anything bit is bit needy mate IMO and girls I don't think want that unless they are jut looking for a shag. The girls I've seen on there want relationships and the ideal man whereas we just want a fudge.

Make it look like you want a relationship on your profile and you May have more luck (even though you might already have some luck)

Just my opinion though I've learnt through experience. I've shagged about 5 birds from there in 5/6 months. Not great but not bad...

I get too hooked, too quick! I can't do the sex and leave thing. If I like a woman on a date then I'll want a relationship, not a one night stand. I think I've proved that already with my last comments.

I used to but now I'm single I'm looking for the perfect lady and always looking for faults in them.

I enjoy doing my own thing, can get lonely but realised I don't need a woman now to make me happy, you can be ok single. Obviously I'd love a relationship at some point but I'm happy at the moment.

What are people's thoughts on more casual arrangements with women?

I'm single and living in my own flat in London, and like the idea of having 2 or 3 different women (or at least just 1) that I have casual arrangements with.... not just for the sex, but for the intimacy and company too, but without the seriousness of emotional attachment...

Are there women out there who are looking for a similar thing, or is the sex and intimacy always likely to lead to emotional attachment?

It seems a shame that if you can't find the right woman for you for a serious relationship, you either have to be alone or in a serious relationship with the wrong person.

There definitely are women out there looking for that kind of thing. Whether it works in the long run or not is something that I do not know yet though.

At the moment my feelings are that the lovely female kind of world are always the ones likely to start texting a bit too much and trying to organize the next meet up, figure out when your free type of thing. Which for the bloke is annoying as it starts to just feel like you have a girlfriend, which is what you've possibly been trying to get away from.

"It seems a shame that if you can't find the right woman for you for a serious relationship, you either have to be alone or in a serious relationship with the wrong person."

Indeed.

right I went on the date, everything went really well. I suggested to her at half-time that we move on to the next bar to watch the game and she seemed fine with it all (box ticked and all that). When I was talking to her I asked my mate to send me score updates and I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so was desperate to get to the loo or for her to go. In the end she went first after a few drinks and I saw we were 2-0 up!! Then, in that period, Vertonghen got the third and I was over the moon!!! So annoyed that I couldn't go mental celebrating the goals but happy that we won and that the night went so well.

I hope I never get a date and football mixed up again - will remember next time. She's out on friday and saturday night (was invited but I can't afford it) and some of her mates are over. She asked if I wanted to do something 'sunday evening' so I can only assume that will be when her mates have gone home and she wants me to come over to hers. I'm more than willing to oblige ha

Mate give yourself a clout. A fudging massive dig in the mooey. BE UPFRONT.

Sitting there knowing the game is on and waiting for your "date" to go for a tinkle is fudging pathetic,Jimbo. That is shocking :lol:

Mate give yourself a clout. A fudging massive dig in the mooey. BE UPFRONT.

Sitting there knowing the game is on and waiting for your "date" to go for a tinkle is fudging pathetic,Jimbo. That is shocking :lol:
I knew the game was gonna be on anyway - I didn't wanna go straight to watching the game otherwise I would have ether ignored her or it would have grated me more knowing that i can't pay full attention to the match! Anyway, watched the second half in the next bar so all is not bad

Rule no.1 on a date - don't get your phone out and check your messages when still talking to her!

This isn't like a showing off thing, but I've just got off with one of the fittest girls I know. For those that don't know me well I study at an institute of performing arts. There are a hell of a lot of fit girls. This is awesome. Happy days. We beat Inter as well, it's been a rather lovely night. If I can get any further with this girl there most definitely is a GHod. It's taken very long to type this comment because I am very drunk. \o/

This isn't like a showing off thing, but I've just got off with one of the fittest girls I know. For those that don't know me well I study at an institute of performing arts. There are a hell of a lot of fit girls. This is awesome. Happy days. We beat Inter as well, it's been a rather lovely night. If I can get any further with this girl there most definitely is a GHod. It's taken very long to type this comment because I am very drunk. \o/

Great stuff Spinter! Mark it down as a momentous day, when the stars aligned and all was good in the world.

Genuinely forgot writing that haha.

GGG - Most certainly, head on up to Liverpool! Or Nottingham based upon my last visit.

Indeed Ricky! I'll see if anything develops from last night but even if it doesn't I'm still buzzing, had a massive smile on my face all day. She is stunning.

I do often find it quite difficult after meeting a really nice girl, it seems a bit rubbish to just ask if they fancy a few drinks but can seem over the top if you properly plan something decent, it's a difficult one. And I can't believe I used the term "got off", apparently I turn 12 years old when I'm smashed...

I do often find it quite difficult after meeting a really nice girl, it seems a bit rubbish to just ask if they fancy a few drinks but can seem over the top if you properly plan something decent, it's a difficult one. And I can't believe I used the term "got off", apparently I turn 12 years old when I'm smashed...
What's wrong with that? It's casual and you can get to now her a bit better if you don't already

Yeah you're probably right, but I think I can tend do big up the idea of a first date in my mind, I most definitely don't want anything serious for quite a while but on the off chance that something goes really well I'd like to be able to think back to the first date and be like, yeah that was definitely decent. It's probably stupid I know.

I've fallen in love.

I went on a date with. Pof lady over a month ago we went bowling and it wet well, but she started a new job and was really busy and I was busy poking other fires.

But we managed to go on a second date last night and just had a pub dinner and few drinks in bishop stortford (lovely area) and got on really well.

She's stunning, interesting and ambitious but I think I'm going to chill on this one as no one likes a keen person but do I text her today or just give her a call every now and again? I think a call is much better than a text, I've come to despise texting and what's app as you just wait for a response whereas a call is more personal.

I hate texting, becomes so routine too! I mean, you text them how their day is....they reply along the lines of 'it was ok'.., do that a few days in a row = boooooooring!!

Call her and its more instinctive, it's more natural and you get more emotion. Text should be reserved purely for the quick thoughts or if you can't call but need to discuss something.

I hate leading the way too with texts. The pressure sits on you to say something good which will engage her and start a fantastic conversation. Not always possible, especially with the repetitive nature of texts.

Good that you've found a new woman though.

Back