• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

Going for drinks with this girl I know this thursday, will see where that takes me but we've been together before etc. Another girl wants me to come round hers soon for some sexytime but I should really be palming her off soon - I think she's starting to like me and I don't want to string her along

Avoid. It will end in tears and you have tapped it already so you can't even use that as an incentive...

Why not take the other bird out?

Avoid. It will end in tears and you have tapped it already so you can't even use that as an incentive...

Why not take the other bird out?
I haven't shagged her before, slept with her but couldn't have sex as the painters were in. I may as well - I'm not gonna spend too much money and am in need of some more regular sex. The other girl - I'm not interested in taking her out as we're quite different, I get on with her etc but I couldn't go out with her or anything

I haven't shagged her before, slept with her but couldn't have sex as the painters were in. I may as well - I'm not gonna spend too much money and am in need of some more regular sex. The other girl - I'm not interested in taking her out as we're quite different, I get on with her etc but I couldn't go out with her or anything

Is this some sort of unwritten rule that i am missing?

Unless they are standing in the room, which would be odd whilst you are sleeping, why not?

I think that may have been a joke and now the woooooosh you're reffering to has been passed on unto yourself.

Although I might be overestimating Spursalot's intelligence, he is a bit of an idiot.

I think that may have been a joke and now the woooooosh you're reffering to has been passed on unto yourself.

Although I might be overestimating Spursalot's intelligence, he is a bit of an idiot.

Brother you know me too well.

Jerk.

To clarify, the unwritten rule part was serious. From my experience women are usually more encouraging during that time, they've always told me it helps them feel better and I've just been happy to oblige. :p

Or maybe i'm just that good.. :-"

Last edited:
Brother you know me too well.

Jerk.

To clarify, the unwritten rule part was serious. From my experience women are usually more encouraging during that time, they've always told me it helps them feel better and I've just been happy to oblige. :p

Or maybe i'm just that good.. :-"
Well she said she 'couldn't' then proceeded to give me a bloody brilliant blowjob so I assume that's what she meant. Anyway - I guess your point is more alluded to couples than one night stands!

Well she said she 'couldn't' then proceeded to give me a bloody brilliant blowjob so I assume that's what she meant. Anyway - I guess your point is more alluded to couples than one night stands!

Not entirely couples, doesn't make much difference if your wearing a rain-coat.

Ohhhh nooooo, I've organised to go for drinks on thursday night and just remembered that we're bloody playing Inter Milan tomorrow. Do I take her out to a bar which shows the game and pretend to be interested, or meet her before? Woooops

Ohhhh nooooo, I've organised to go for drinks on thursday night and just remembered that we're bloody playing Inter Milan tomorrow. Do I take her out to a bar which shows the game and pretend to be interested, or meet her before? Woooops

One thing I've learnt over the years is that you can NEVER plausibly fake interest in a bird while watching Spurs. I find it difficult to even engage in the most mundane conversations while watching footy, let alone when taking a bird out.

Can't you meet her afterwards? You could be buzzing off a great win and therefore even more lively and engaging than I'm sure you are normally :^) :)

Mate of mine has made the same schoolboy mistake! He did this for the last game against Lyon too! Never learns!!

Be upfront with her - tell her you forgot game was on and that you want to go somewhere you can watch it and that you will take her somewhere else afterwards. If she gets the arsehole with that idea then you are wasting your fudging time with such an inconsiderate taco anyway :)

Hmm could well be a good idea - I think she knows that I'm a football buff anyway so she might appreciate me actually going through with the date! I guess if I try and lie to her about it and say "do you wanna meet up after 10" then it might be a bit obvious. I'll try my best not to look at the game too much when I'm talking to her, although I've never been in that predicament before!

The annoying thing is that she text me saying "are you free thursday evening" and the game completely crossed my mind! I was already mugging off kickboxing to go with her and now this :(

Oh and I draw the line at taking a woman to a football match for Valentine's, no fudging way haha

Last edited:
Honesty is your best policy. If you don't go somewhere where the game is on you will only be on your phone every 5 mins checking score and that is more ignorant than looking at a tv on the sly every now and then. Sit down so you're opposite each other and the game is on over her shoulder if you must :lol:

Back