• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

Doesn't matter, the effort shows enough. If its bad just turn it into a joke and say at least I tried etc. She will probably think its cute. Plus just follow an exact recipe for something like shepherds pie and it will turn out half decent regardless and people love that sort of thing home made.
True, I might give it a try to be fair - either that or the tried and tested 'wanna come round mine and watch a film'

yes all of them first dates. Most of them wont materialise though. And girls go quiet after semeing interested, maybe they have met a better Brad Pitt! haha

In all honesty, I think im going to come off them, I find most of them fake and most girls are probably doing exactly what im doing and dating more than one person.

Might just stick to real encounters...

Yup, I think you're definitely right that it's harder to find someone who is actually serious about dating on the sites.

I have three dates within the next week; one is a second date, the others are first dates.

And I know what you mean about women going quiet. I was texting one for weeks and then she dropped off the radar totally, no explanations, just gone! I was meant to be seeing her today too, for a day out too.

Plus women give out all the signs of a good first date, only to give you the friend zone talk. I'd never met a woman desperate for me to call her, wanting to get touchy feely and who wanted to keep suggesting we meet up during the date, who then decided that we're friends, until now.

A lot of the women are likely out to get a free nights worth of entertainment from guys. The women play interested and the guy foots up the bill and then that's it, the dream is over.

I have been caught out once with this tactic and the woman in question offered to split the bill for the first round of drinks. I'm happy paying for the first round and so said no, she then elected not to pay for anything all night!! Cost me £30, not that much admittedly but it was the principle. I didn't even think she was hot anyway, she was overweight, didnt look so much like her photos. She probably needed to save money to buy her three kebabs on the way home!!

Other than her, the others have all been beautiful women, the type who must get a lot of messages and yet all went halves on drinks or food.

I got caught out once by a lady who didnt pay one drink at all, until I told her that it was her round. Met her at 8pm and every bar we went into she never paid for a drink, until about 11pm when i said, fcuk this its your round now, so she bought one.

But I think its too easy for men and women on POF and other sites to just sack someone off and find someone else, whereas in the real world it will take you a week or two or the next time you are out to meet a new person and try and get their number. on POF it can take days, hours or sometimes minutes!

I got caught out once by a lady who didnt pay one drink at all, until I told her that it was her round. Met her at 8pm and every bar we went into she never paid for a drink, until about 11pm when i said, fcuk this its your round now, so she bought one.

But I think its too easy for men and women on POF and other sites to just sack someone off and find someone else, whereas in the real world it will take you a week or two or the next time you are out to meet a new person and try and get their number. on POF it can take days, hours or sometimes minutes!

Yup and then it creates issues of trust. If you meet a woman from the site but ever wanted anything serious, how could you know where her head was at? Especially if you regularly saw that she was online on the dating site.

At the end, I guess you have to take it for what it is, some fun nights out and if if leads to anything serious, great, if not then at least you've had one night + that you haven't spent at home wanting to be out.

Corrrr, all the slags have came out tonight for me on Pof...
I've chatted up two Kent slags from gravesend by sending my generic copy and paste message and they are coming all the way to Enfield tomorrow to meet me...
This week off of work is paying back so far 8)

Problem is im only 21 and I live at home still so I got to pay out for a travelodge...damn bitches

You're meeting them both tomorrow? Threesome on the cards?

Two seperate women (Although I wouldnt mind a threebie!!). Im not sure how im going to do this. If I empty my nut sack on one and then the other expects a shagging im going to be dry...

Hows your luck anyway El G?

Thing is online people use it as a boredom tool as well, send a few messages etc then have a busy couple of weeks and sack it all off and stop texting/messaging etc. Sometimes you just lose interest too, sometimes you talk for a bit exchange some messages talk about meeting up then often think actually fudge it she's a bit dull really and realise you were only replying to their messages out of boredom as well.

Went on a date with a lady from POF last night and we got on so well. So well that I missed my last train and ended up back at her flat. Still in same work clothes. However, she feels bad for having me round even though she enjoyed it. Now, do I play it cool, we said last night that we would see each other again but she has gone a bit quiet on whatsapp. I havent bothered messaging her but she is stunning and obviously want to see her again.

give her a call tonight and fcuk the whats app thing off? think me needs to play it cool....

Went on a date with a lady from POF last night and we got on so well. So well that I missed my last train and ended up back at her flat. Still in same work clothes. However, she feels bad for having me round even though she enjoyed it. Now, do I play it cool, we said last night that we would see each other again but she has gone a bit quiet on whatsapp. I havent bothered messaging her but she is stunning and obviously want to see her again.

give her a call tonight and fcuk the whats app thing off? think me needs to play it cool....

Too much contact too soon seems desperate mate

Just don't get smashed tonight, you should be fine. Tomorrow's okay, but ideally leave it two days imo

I have a question to put out there, can you be friends with your ex? I unfortunately live about 45 seconds walk from mine due to student accomodation etc etc so we'll always end up bumping in to each other, and part of me think's it would be better if we were able to have a chat go for coffee and get along as opposed to awkward glances when we walk past each other

Back