• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

Yeh you are right El Guep, with text you can just analayze everything and over analayze it. At least with a call its spontaneous and they can hear you laugh and you can make them laugh and its more personal.

Not going to text her and may just call her tonight and see how she is, I told her i hate texting (even though I do it a lot) and prefer calling. Shes a bad texter too, she takes ages most times to reply and a few times I messaged her too eagerly saying why havent you text. She hated it so now I just leave it and know she will text but in her own time. Chilled out is the way forward.

Plus never text back immediately, if she hasn't for you.

You'll give her the impression that you've been waiting around for her to text. Let her wait, even if you are keen to chat with her.

I've asked him about it. He seems to think there is a difference in opinion and he's only worried I will hurt this girl (I don't think sexually) I think mentally, as they have a time share in a country (can't name it) and if ruin it It'll all fook up. He's now dj'in his own personal set to 0 fans so I think I can slide downstairs and chat to his wife and girl and do bad stuff

I'm guessing the bad stuff that you could have done would have been to trip up over the front room rug and then vomit in to his fish tank? ;)

I've met up with this girl a couple of times now for some drinks - the second time she wanted to meet at about 10 so I assumed I was going round her house for sexytime. She text me as I was walking along saying 'where shall we meet' - I knew the gig was up. We're gonna meet again soon but I need to progress it from flirty chat etc to under her sheets

I've had 6 first dates in 2013, dated one woman for a month, been on 3 dates with another and have one of the others still texting me.

I have three first dates between Monday -Friday. This online dating is too easy sometimes!

Yeah could do something like that, I'm not the best cook though!

Doesn't matter, the effort shows enough. If its bad just turn it into a joke and say at least I tried etc. She will probably think its cute. Plus just follow an exact recipe for something like shepherds pie and it will turn out half decent regardless and people love that sort of thing home made.

Back