• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

Could be both. Resting a knock that he could play through but decides not to take any risk.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I hope he doesn't have anything that requires surgery like Lo Celso and it is just a case of being cautious/Being told by Argentina to be cautious lol. To be honest we don't actually have as many players going to the World Cup as I first thought

I hope he doesn't have anything that requires surgery like Lo Celso and it is just a case of being cautious/Being told by Argentina to be cautious lol. To be honest we don't actually have as many players going to the World Cup as I first thought
We have our keeper, 3 of our cbs our left wing back, our first choice CMs plus Sarr and Kane and son…
That’s 10 players

We have our keeper, 3 of our cbs our left wing back, our first choice CMs plus Sarr and Kane and son…
That’s 10 players

Yeah, I had it in my head that our squad would be decimated but 10 max, knowing that 5 or 6 will probably be back with some time to rest up isn't too bad.
It's all a bit unknown though.. We could have some that get injured, get to the final etc.

Yeah, I had it in my head that our squad would be decimated but 10 max, knowing that 5 or 6 will probably be back with some time to rest up isn't too bad.
It's all a bit unknown though.. We could have some that get injured, get to the final etc.
Weather and travel is such unknowns

Without Romero our back three look lost at sea, I can't remember the last time we've managed to keep a clean sheet in even just the first half of a game...

Given how injury prone Cuti is, if we want to do anything this season we need someone else of his calibre who can get Dier back to his best (or just replace him).

Without Romero our back three look lost at sea, I can't remember the last time we've managed to keep a clean sheet in even just the first half of a game...

Given how injury prone Cuti is, if we want to do anything this season we need someone else of his calibre who can get Dier back to his best (or just replace him).

Yep. Cuti's is now one of those perpetually injury-prone players, which is sad since he had never had an injury (iirc) before joining us.

Our medical team breaks players, tbh.

Argentines are made of glass.

We don't have good defenders. It's bleedingly obvious. We've only looked "solid" when we play a wall of 8 players to plug all the gaps. We shouldn't need to have 8 players back to not concede and we still bloody do.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Players with the wrong mentality you mean
Look at Kulu today and bentacur
Broken but kept on playing
Romero isn’t made of that material

Conte addressed this a while ago, I think - he was explicitly asked if players like Romero are saving themselves for the WC, and his direct response was that Romero would want to play every game even if he had one leg, so it was the medical staff keeping him back, not him.

I tend to believe him, because Romero has played through injury multiple times before. His body's just increasingly fudged rn.

Back