• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

Agreed, noticeable how much more often he moved the ball through the lines compared to Dier and Davies.
He should have had an assist, his pass to Kane was excellent, and kane’s control and turn were very good too. Romero is like a sneaky CM at times, almost plays box to box when we are secure in possession.
I assume his English is a bit no bueno still but I could see him being a candidate for captain in a few years. His coolness and winning desire are key for me for that role.

Thought he was brilliant on Saturday. He did walk close to the line on several occasions but every time, he pretty much won the ball. Can't say he'd have gotten more than a yellow if he'd missed any of the challenges at which point, you'd hope he'd be a bit more careful.

Hard not to love him.

Apparently the Argentinian FA wrote to the cllubs of its playing asking them to rest them for the last few games

All these apparently injured but will be fit for the WC

Ocampos
Di Maria
Parades
Martinez
Romero
Foyth
De Paul
Lo Celso

Apparently the Argentinian FA wrote to the cllubs of its playing asking them to rest them for the last few games

All these apparently injured but will be fit for the WC

Ocampos
Di Maria
Parades
Martinez
Romero
Foyth
De Paul
Lo Celso

That's f**king outrageous. We're paying his wages FFS. You have a lad like Kane out there killing himself and seriously risking a muscle injury and some of these boys can't be f**ked?

I honestly would not care if we never signed another Argentinian. Don’t care how good they are, they all seem to love an injury and are nothing but trouble when it comes to club vs country….

Back